About Me HERE'S A YOU TUBE VIDEO OF DENNIS HOF & ME TALKING ABOUT MY LUMPIAS

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Nov 17, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awe - thanks @PrinceKristopher for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

3. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

He’s so swoon worthy [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]and definitely knew good food so, if your lumpia’s are Dennis Hof approved they must be quite delicious!!!!!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JadeMonroe for your kind words!!! Dennis Hof loved my "Lumpias" and had me cooked them for his friends that he brought over to Kit Kat Ranch and would eat them at the bar.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JadeMonroe for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome and Dennis Hof loved my "Homemade Lumpias"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]