HBO PRESS RELEASE

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Oct 14, 2009.

1. HBO RETURNS TO THE MOONLITE BUNNYRANCH FOR THE ALL-NEW SPECIAL
    CATHOUSE: SEX, GUYS AND VIDEOTAPE, DEBUTING OCT. 22

For seven years, HBO has been filming the women of “Cathouse.” Now, the working girls of the Moonlite BunnyRanch take matters into their own hands – literally –using handheld cameras to record themselves at rest, at play, at work and in catfights. CATHOUSE: SEX, GUYS AND VIDEOTAPE features Brooke Taylor, Bunny Love, Air Force Amy and the other hard-working, fun-loving girls at the BunnyRanch, a bustling legal brothel outside Reno, in titillating, show-and-tell escapades when the all-new adults-only special debuts THURSDAY, OCT. 22 (11:00-11:30 p.m. ET/PT), exclusively on HBO.
    Other HBO playdates: Oct. 26 (11:55 p.m.), 28 (1:55 a.m.) and 30 (1:00 a.m.), and Nov. 3 (midnight) and 13 (11:30 p.m.)
    HBO2 playdate: Oct. 27 (3:40 a.m.)
    The girls take their filmmaking debut seriously. Brooke has a heart-to-heart conversation with Dennis Hof, her boss and ex-boyfriend, whose three-year “relationship limit” recently passed. Lighter footage showcases a mother-daughter duo hoping to close the Ranch’s generation gap and the reigning “Bunny of the Month,” Audrey. There’s plenty of pillow talk, and the hand-held cameras make viewers feel like they’re actually at the BunnyRanch with the girls.
    CATHOUSE: SEX, GUYS AND VIDEOTAPE is the latest chapter in a TV phenomenon. In 2002, HBO’s cameras went inside the Moonlite BunnyRanch for the first time in the original “Cathouse” special, followed a year later by “Cathouse 2: Back in the Saddle.” The 11-episode “Cathouse: The Series” debuted in 2005, while the six-episode “Cathouse Season Two” was seen in 2007. More recently, the specials “Cathouse: The Musical,” “Cathouse: Come to the Party” and “Cathouse: Menage a Trois” debuted on HBO.
    CATHOUSE: SEX, GUYS AND VIDEOTAPE was directed and produced by Patti Kaplan; editor, Victoria Ford; co-producer, Larissa Bills; conceived and produced by George Ciccarone. For HBO: supervising producer, Sara Bernstein; executive producer, Sheila Nevins.

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Darn i'll miss it No HBO here

3. cant wait!!! love the show!! :)

4. Will it air on other dates beside the ones listed?

5. It is probably on HBO on Demand. Check your local cable listings for availability (I sound like a damn commercial!)

6. Did you see the new show?

Sex,guys & Videotape

The Bunnys did their own filming.

7. I loved the new episode. Hot, funny, and I'm sure most viewers did not expect a relationship end between Dennis and Brooke too.

9. Either did I , I never in a million years expected the world to see the personal side of my life.
    s
    I have gotten literally a 1000 E mails. Some upset we are breaking up others wanting me to take them out, lots of them.

10. We are always here to fulfill desires. We mend broken hearts. We have fun. We laugh and play. Cathouse is a tiny slice of the Ranch. So much more happens here. Good, beautiful, naughty. Come explore beyond the show. Walk into the parlor, see a line up, tour the famous rooms and dip in the jacuzzi. We have a party for all seasons.

11. Wish I could have seen it, but I have a feeling it will make it to dvd, which will be an absolute trip.

Re: Brooke--Dennis, nothing lasts forever, unless you decide to go the whole commitment route, which I don't think is your path (and that's not said judgmentally, believe me!); you only can get what you give. I hope that you keep the laughter, skip the pain, and find whatever you need for the rest of the journey.

12. cat house is amazing!!!

13. I watched it. It was great. It's been on HBO OnDemand. Denis are there going to be anymore seasons of CatHouse?
    Evaughn
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

14. Hii Dennis

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

[​IMG]

15. Hi Honey, my next Bunny!

Guys Ally Ann is so sweet and smoking hot!

16. CATHOUSE IS THE BEST.... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. hahahaha I like how I got schooled by Mika and Brooke On ASS SMACKING!!! Go figure. I wrest my case, I doknow how to smack and ass!!! :^)
    ~Bentley Jo

18. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] LOVE YA DADDY~D

19. yum yum then some i love the show thats the only reson why i have hbo [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. I can't wait for the episodes to air either! So excited:)

21. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

CAUTION:

One year old post.

These are NOT the dates that the new CATHOUSE episodes will be airing in 2010.

NOTE: Some of the four episodes from 2008 and onward have recently been airing. Everthing else is from 2003 and 2006 or Seasons I and II.

22. I love the show, i especialy learn new thing to do with my husband, and i love every episode of the bunny ranch..... [smilie=hi ya!.gif] att. ojitos....

23. I watched the NEW episode where the girls had cams on HBO on demand a few times. I was curious if Dennis gets to "OK" what is aired on the series becuase this episode got really personal!! It was a great episode though and had alot more going on than drama. The Ranch looks GREAT BTW w/flat panel TV's in all of the rooms and lots of cool decor. WAY TO GO on that!!

Check it out on HBO OnDemand! It's a great episode..oh yeah, there is a mother/daughter duo also. Very Hot!!

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]