HBO house of the dragon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Canadian1987, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

What did you think of it? I thought it was awesome, HBO has another hit on their hands, that is assuming they don't fuck up the last season like they did Game of Thrones.

origlegman likes this.
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I enjoyed it! Didn't really watch Game of Thrones but know the highlights.

3. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

you should, but this is a prequel so watch this first.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  4. I know someone that started watching it and he likes it alot. Already twisted plot where a King makes his daughter Queen and the wants to marry her best friend...... ouch.....:(:mad:

5. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

you should watch it, it's a great show.

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I’m really enjoying it thus far. It’s a very well written show. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

7. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

it is. it feels liked every episode is bigger than the last

8. I know, i really must, i'm just getting the re caps now and it does sound very interesting...

9. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

It is by far the best show on TV and it's only 3 episodes in so it's only going to get better

10. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Episode 4 was awesome the show just keeps getting better

11. Okay, I am all caught up to Episode 4!

Brother/Sister Alliance or Showdown? What do you think?

12. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

The showdown is coming between the Queen and the princess

13. Well, I think this week's episode contained the absolute pivotal point in the whole series. The one scene.

Can you tell me what it was?

It was a close up of whom?

14. I think House of the Dragon is a worthy follow-up to Game of Thrones. Nobody builds drama and conflict better than George R. R. Martin.

15. Hmmmmmm.... I think someone is pretty pissed off that her best friend just lied to her face. Air Force Amy, are you for Team Alicent or Team Rhaenyra?

16. Team Rhaenyra, she is the HOD birthright and her father named her his heir. HER- Rhaenyra!!!

And I don't think Rhaenyra actually lied to Alicent. Alicent asked Rhaenyra if she was having sex w her brother in the Cathouse, like Alicent's father spied and accused Rhaenyra of, not if she (Rhaenyra), not if she was sleeping with her guard.

IDK, did I miss something where Alicent has proof that her Father's accusations of Rhaenyra were true after all?
    was sleeping with her guard.

IDK, did I miss something where Alicent has proof that her Father's accusations of Rhaenyra were true after all?

17. When Alicent asked Rhaenyra if she slept with her Uncle, she said, “No, I’m still a Maiden.” So Alicent went to bat for Rhaenyra and put her honor on the line, which then got her dad fired as Hand. Later, the crippled guy told Alicent that Rhaenyra was given the morning after tea, which prompted Alicent to ask Ser Cristen Cole if he saw anything. When he foolishly confessed he slept with Rhaenyra, Alicent felt like she had been lied to and thrown under the bus. Alicent then throws down the gauntlet by wearing the green dress, her family’s color for war.

Amy, when I see you again, my lady! Will you be my Rhaenyra?!

18. Yes, will you be my Ser Christen Cole? [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

s1ngleb4rrel likes this.
  19. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

That was her uncle in the cathouse

20. I stand corrected. I thought about correcting myself but I didn't.

21. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

I think this show is awesome, every episode just gets better and better the build is fantastic

22. Me too! I also get so caught upon the costumes! Something about an almost Albino blonde is so intriguing to me!

And so you think Rhaenyra wears a prosthetic forehead? IDK, so I googled it & found this pic..

Can you name all the HOD characters from this real life photo?[​IMG]

Attached Files:

23. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Tonight's Episode hit another level.

I don't know if this show is capable of having a bad episode.

The level of consistency is incredible.

BigAlbowski likes this.
  24. Possibly not. But Oh my goodness! Now, who stole Vhgara, The Largest Dragon in the World????????

s1ngleb4rrel and origlegman like this.
  25. I liked this weeks episode a lot, too. Although I wish it didn't jump 10 years into the future. I feel like we missed a lot of character development, and I really liked the actors playing young Rhaenyra and Alicent. But I understand why they did it, as the real story is about their kids and with only 10 episodes they've got to move the story line quickly. I think Layrs Strong is a real snake in the grass and is going to blackmail Alicent later in the series. And I was sad when Laena committed suicide-by-dragon with Vhagar. From the preview for next week it looks like the episode is about Laena's burial and maybe we'll find out who steals Vhagar. I have a feeling it has to do with "The Pink Dread."

26. OK, wait a minute.. I hav to Google what "The Pink Dread" is right now........ oooohhhh ok, got it....... I see what you mean.........:cool:

27. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

You know this show is filled with party ideas

28. Oh my goodness. I have some ideas but you tell us yours first, ok.

29. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Episode 7 tonight!!!!

Have to ask Amy have you gotten any of the other girls or staff hooked on the show?

30. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

I mean who wouldn't want a threesome with the princess and the queen?

Or if not a threesome maybe someone could Blackmail the princess into sex by saying they have proof of What she's done and will expose her second

31. Um not really. Or I haven’t really asked around. I’ll be sure and do so this week. I can see this thread is pretty short for gals….

32. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

1 more Episode I can't wait it's a shame we will have to wait for season 2

33. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

2024 is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG way away

34. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

What an epic series!!! That finale dragon scene was brilliant!!

origlegman likes this.
  35. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Agreed, CAN'T WAIT for season 2

BigAlbowski likes this.