HBO Cathouse's Isabella/Audrey Allen BR

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AudreyAllen, Apr 11, 2024.

1. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Isabella was the reason I originally came out to the Bunny Ranch. I had seen the HBO Cathouse series and found many similarities with her - being from Boston and being Italian to name a couple

2. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

I definitely agree with that! I know people have made the comparison several times now

typorama.png

3. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Cami thank you. I've met her and really admire how she carried herself on HBO

CamiParker likes this.
  4. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Isabella was definitely the "girl next door" while I like to glam it up a bit

5. Thanks for sharing. I remember sneaking to watch The show when I was younger lol

6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I crushed on a few of the ladies there on the show, especially Isabella. I never made my way out to Mound House till 2019, however.

7. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Old Nick I love that Isabella was one of your favorites. She obviously was one of mine as well

Old Nick likes this.
  8. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Funny thing is that neither her nor I have the stereotypical Boston accent

origlegman and Old Nick like this.
  9. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Funny how Matt Damon and Ben Affleck don't have the Bostonian accent either besides their breakout first movie together

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Audrey, you and Isabella definitely made quite an impression with me and inspired me to make my first visit to the Ranch. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I didn’t know you were from Boston, that’s awesome.. I grew up in Boston.. well revere beach to be exact where all the Arabs are haha. We have something in common, how cool.