HAYDEN BROOKS INFO.

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Hayden took time off to have a baby. she was living in Oklahoma city.

I spoke to Hayden 10 days ago and we discussed a Bunnyranch baby shower. She was so happy!

Monday I got a call from her roommate that said, there was house fire and she feared Hayden was dead. The next day she called me back and said Haydens aunt had confirmed it was her and that she had been shot with three others and that the killer burned the house with the four in it.

I have been working with the Police and & media re this awful murder. We have been asked to leave her pictures up for a while hoping that someone will see her pictures and flashback to seeing her somewhere or with someone.

If you have any info or links to post her please do so we all can be informed as to what is going on.

We all love you Hayden , more than you will ever know. I am confident that HayHay is in a better place.

This may be the saddest day in the 54 year history of the BunnyRanch.

3. We all loved Hayden very much........... she will be missed.....

4. This is very sad.

My heart goes out to all of Hayden's friends at the ranch and of course to her family who is mourning this horrible death

5. This is very sad. I am so sorry. My prayers to her family and friends.

6. There are no words to describe the sense of loss and tragedy we are all feeling.

I love you, Hayden. Today and always.

Anna

7. Very sad news... to lose a member of a community touches everyone, we all might not have known her personally, but we know someone who does.....

Justin

8. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I will miss you, Hayden, but I will remember the good times when I saw you at the BunnyRanch. You were awesome working the pole, and so nice to me too. I can still smile thinking about you.

Some media links from Oklahoma.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=11492808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=11492808</a>
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=11494381" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=11494381</a>
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.koco.com/news/21597357/detail.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.koco.com/news/21597357/detail.html</a>
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.koco.com/news/21595429/detail.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.koco.com/news/21595429/detail.html</a>
    <a class="postlink" href="http://newsok.com/pregnant-star-of-hbos-cathouse-found-dead-in-oklahoma-city-house-fire/article/3416808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://newsok.com/pregnant-star-of-hbos ... le/3416808</a>

9. my deepest condolences go out to her daughter and family i work at a local chain here in okc and she came in the store once i would reconize her tat any where she was very nice

10. She was a very sweet Girl

This is very sad

11. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

My sincerest condolences, go out to her family, her friends,
    and her extended family at the BunnyRanch.

12. Wow!?!?!

Stunned and saddened.

Such a great loss.

My heart goes out to her family, friends and the ranch community.

Although we never met in person, our e-mail exchanges were more than enough to let me know what kind of a fun, vibrant, smart and sexy woman she was and will always be.

Wow!

13. please take the anal sign of of the front page of the site. although we, as her friends and family back home, respected her and loved her for her position at the ranch, a lot of us feel that it is really painful to see that

14. It's very hard to believe that someone like her is gone. Hayden you will be miss!!!!

I will always love you!!!

15. Our deepest sympathy and condolences to Hayden's family and friends. May her memory always be for a blessing.

16. Rest in Peace, Hayden. Condolences to everyone she touched during her drastically short life.

17. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Such sad and tragic news.

I was fortunate enough to meet and talk with Hayden a little bit at St. Pogus.

She was beautiful, funny, witty and had an amazing life ahead of her.

Her MySpace page had indicated she had found love and was happy.

There was no one like her, and I'm sure that's a sentiment better understood by friends and clients who experienced her more intimately than I did.

My deepest condolences to her family, friends, and her extended Bunny family.

Tonight, heaven has a new angel in its midst.

Nick

18. I extend my sympathy and prayers to Hayden's family and her friends at the ranch. What a horrible tragedy.

19. It is hard to believe that a lovely young life like this could be cut so short. Most of us who served in the armed forces have seen death and been touched by it, but the sorrow in loosing someone so young and beautiful is hard to digest. This kind of violence in the US has become way to common. What a terrible tragedy to endure, especially for her family and all of her friends at the ranch. The only thing worse is knowing she was with a child. My sympathy and tears go out to all of her friends and family.

20. We are all very sad.

21. Damn that is terrible. I was at the BR just last Monday, 11/9. My sincere condolences to her family & everyone who knew & loved her.

22. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Just saw the story and I am truly, truly shocked by what has happened. There are no words that can express how horrible this is or how I am feeling right now. I only hope whoever did this will be arrested and brought to justice quickly.

Colin and I send our deepest condolences to everyone at the BunnyRanch and Love Ranch and to Hayden's family and friends.

Brent in St. Louis

23. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Like many I was shocked to hear about the loss of Hayden. I had the pleasure of getting to meet her back in March. Always fun to talk to and a real sweetheart.

She will be dearly missed.

24. I would like to offer my condolences to Hayden's family, as well the entire BunnyRanch family. This is a sad day. It is my sincere hope that those responsible will be brought to swift and painful justice.

25. This is tragic news. My condolences to all her friends. I got to meet her once and she was a lot of fun to be around.

26. Sadness is upon us now, but her infectious laughter is in my mind. You will be missed, Sweetie! My sympathies and thoughts are with your family and with all of us that loved and cared for you.

27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Rest in Peace Hayden! A beautiful life cut much too short!
    This is so terrible!!! My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends!

28. Such tragic news....it goes without saying I guess...5 lives ended including her unborn child... so senseless

Thankfully Oklahoma has the death penalty....fry the bastards that did this when they are found

29. Words can never express the shock and sadness that accompanies this news. While I had never met Hayden, I chatted with her several times online and found her to be a real sweetheart. She will truly be missed by her friends, family and clients. Peace be with her family and friends as they try to deal with this tragedy.

30. Difficult to express those feelings in english.

My sincere condoleance to the family and friends.

I'm as stunned as everybody and I mourn with you all...

31. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

This tragic news hit me very hard. Hayden would sometimes have a hard time falling asleep and would call so I could talk to her until she fell asleep. She called me Spartacus and it always made me smile when she did.

Hayden will be missed by all those fortunate enough to have crossed paths with her in life. She brought joy to many and left us way too early.

I hope her family and friends, as well as all of us members of the Bunny Ranch and Love Ranch community, somehow find a way to cope with this untimely passing and remember her for being the sweet and wonderful young woman that she was.

Hayden, may you rest in peace.

Spartacus

32. Peace and eternal happiness Hayden.

My prayers go out to your family and friends. May they find peace in your memories.

cubby

33. I did not get the opportunity to chat with Hayden but I did pass her several times while at the ranch. Having read what others have written about her, she was indeed a special lady.

I wish that I could stop the tears from flowing, the hurt, the pain and sorrow, the pit in everyones stomach, and of course that I could turn back time over the loss of Hayden. But I can't. I can only give you some words of comfort that eventually you and everyone else will get through this and will remember the goodness that was Hayden as you think about her in your thoughts and prayers.

Truly feeling at a loss for words to adequately express my thoughts at this time. My sincere condolences to her friends, coworkers and especially her family.

afriend

34. I am stunned,I don't even know how to feel right now. I guess the only thing I can say is how sorry I am,but that is

woefully inadequate. My sympathies are with all who knew Her.

Uncle D.

35. This is so sad...

My heart goes out to Brooke's family and friends...
    I hope whoever did this is brought to justice & you can find some peace within all the pain.

She was more than "Hayden Brooks" a Bunny Babe; she was a daughter, a niece, a mother and a friend...
    She will be missed by many.

I know the angels are singing to her & her baby now, as she dances in the clouds...

Rest in Peace