About Me Have you ever made love to a woman with a physical disability? If not.. would you like to?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AbigailRhoads, Feb 23, 2023.

1. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

AbigailRhoads Well-Known Member

Making passionate love with woman who has a disability can be a unique experience that requires patience, understanding, and curiosity. It is essential to recognize that a person with a disability is just like any other person who also loves to be loved and cherished. Many of us, are also very loving and bursting with sexuality! ;)

When you make love to a woman with a disability, it is important to focus on her strengths and not her limitations. Show her that you accept her for who she is and that her disability does not define her. When you approach the experience with empathy and respect, it can lead to a deeper and more meaningful connection.

Communication is key in any sexual encounter for both parties, but it is especially crucial when one partner has a disability. Talk openly about your desires and learn about each other’s needs and limitations. Remember, the most important aspect of a passionate encounter is making sure that both partners are comfortable and enjoying themselves.

Ultimately, sexually bonding with a woman who has a disability and having a passionate time requires an open mind, sexual experimentation and a willingness to try new things sexually. One thing about me is I absolutely love being orally pleasured and deep kisses and penetration. Although I no longer enjoy Bdsm pain play I now enjoy anal stimulation and being pleasured in several sexual positions.

People with disabilities face unique challenges, but they also have unique perspectives and strengths.

By approaching the relationship with empathy and respect, we can create a fulfilling and satisfying connection and many beautiful new sexy memories together for years to come!

To book an appointment, email [email protected]

Xoxo! Abby Road

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
    TiredFrog, Addison, Chris D and 7 others like this.
  2. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Very well said ms rhoads you are absolutely right.

AbigailRhoads likes this.
  3. Hi Abby, about 13 years ago I was diagnosed being on the high functioning autism spectrum disorder. When I have tried to develop relatinoships with women from the public, they run away from me when they find out that I'm autistic. I'm able to drive and read. I'm a college graduate. I'm on a disability retirement because of my autism. In my spare time, I been a volunteer reading tutor for 14 years for my local school district. I hardly have melt downs. I'm 62 years old and I never had a girlfriend.

4. As a caregiver for my mentally disabled brother, I'm nothing but sympathetic to anyone disabled. Physical and mental. I for one would be quite willing to have this happen to me. I'm already very considerate to whoever I'm with at the ranches, so of course I'd do the same if she's handicapped in any way. I've taught myself to be a gentleman growing up, It's what I know best.

5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Thank You Attractive @AbigailRhoads for Sharing such a personal attribute to the board members. It’s just proof that if you have determination, mental and physical strength and friends and family that support you 110% you can do ANYTHING you wish to do.

I look forward to seeing you on my next trip out west. Please tell us that you are a local girl, but if not I completely understand.

It’s a GREAT Day to Be ALIVE!!!

Luvya
    Joe

6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @aztecwarrior2881 for liking my comments on the wonderful highlights of the beautiful @AbigailRhoads I greatly appreciate it.

7. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

Hello Babe! Oh my goodness bless your heart! You have been through so much. I SEE YOU❤️ You have overcome so may obstacles and deserve the same respect love and care as anyone else . ❤️ If you ever visit the ranch I will want to make sure you are spoiled and taken care of . Bless you Aztec Warrior❤️❤️

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  8. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Joe!❤️
    It truly means the world.
    Honestly growing up we never had models or even people on television or music with disabilities that were promoted so when this happens to me I got so scared I wouldn’t be found attractive anymore to anyone because I never saw it promoted in the media. As silly as that sounds I know, however it was all I knew about beauty. What was promoted to us was all I knew until now❤️I want to make it my mission as a model and Courtesean to show that women with disabilities are beautiful in their own unique way and still worthy of being desired by men and women both . I am so GREATFUL for bunny ranch supporting girls with disabilities and treating me as an equal ❤️ Truly greatful for them and people like you Joe who also see the beauty. Thank you❤️❤️❤️ Much Love and blessings to you Joe !

9. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

Hello Turbo Enchantix! What you wrote moved me in many ways, you sound like a kind hearted man I would love to meet and spend time together with❤️ Your brother is blessed to have somone like you in his life to take care of him. We live in a society today that puts high value on people’s speed, abilities and productivity and people like your brother and people with disabilities are trying thier best to enjoy life to its fullest and fighting each day not to get left behind. He is blessed to have you a light in his life ❤️ I would love to spend time together with you here if you came to visit the ranch and make sure you are treated too❤️ Sending love to you, xoxo Abby❤️

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  10. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

bless you Canadian 1987 ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for your kind comments . I hope to bring more visibility to us ladies with impairments and show our positive sexy and sensual sides ❤️Sending love Xoxo Abby ❤️

Addison likes this.
  11. Hi Abby, thank you for your kind words.

12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

10727"]Hello Babe! Oh my goodness bless your heart! You have been through so much. I SEE YOU❤️ You have overcome so may obstacles and deserve the same respect love and care as anyone else . ❤️ If you ever visit the ranch I will want to make sure you are spoiled and taken care of . Bless you Aztec Warrior❤️❤️[/QUOTE]
    Hi @aztecwarrior2881 , nice to see you on the boards once again. Thanks for sharing your challenges. You are a strong person. Anyone that goes runny into a burning building is a friend to me. I still owe you that Diet Coke the next time we hook up now that Covid is over.

getting to know @AbigailRhoads better has been a lot of fun. I hope she sticks around for a while and that I might enjoy meeting her.

I did see the Adorable @AbigailRhoads but I was chatting and playing catch-up with one of my dear friends at the Moonlight (@Air Force Amy no less) but Mz Abbey must have been super busy as I never saw her again that evening, but what I did see intrigued me to learn more about her. I can say she meets every expectation that “Little Joe” would expect. She is tiny, well toned body and a great smile. After reading this post I can’t wait to talk to her in person. Who knows she might be the “next Bryce Stevens”.

Take care my friend I owe you some updates on what’s going on in my life. Look for it soon

13. This is quite interesting. If you don't mind me asking, can you tell us about your disability? I like hearing how you use this to move forward rather than have it hold you back.

14. Bless you @AbigailRhoads! You always have the highest of vibrations and most positive of attitudes while pondering the most difficult of societal sensitive topics.

I rarely bring to the attention of others I am a 110% Disabled Veteran of The USAF. Yes, there is such thing! Disabled Veterans get assigned a percentange for each service connected disability and mine currently add up to 110%... Although my "rating is 80% disabled. I wouldn't opt for a 100% disabled rating anyhow because then the disabled Veteran is not allowed gainful employment.

No, no you would not know that of me. You see, I am also a Leo and therefore very proud and you will not see me in any pain or discomfort. I won't allow you to see that. I suffer in silence, pray a lot and constantly practice gratitude and I also do many, many things to alleviate my difficulties. Proper diet - clean eating, exercise, physical therapy, stretching, yoga, walking, recumbent bicycle, swimming, spa days, steam, functional fitness, recurring surgeries, acupuncture, meditation, Turmeric, joint juice, sports massage, kinesiology, hot springs, Jacuzzi's, positive attitude, balance; 100% clean and sober many years - big pharma free holistic therapies, counseling, group activities, CBT, prayer and faith.

And, yes, I do have enough metal in my body that I do alert metal detectors. lol

I often joke that I feel that my career has been that of a pro football player - in heels!

It has been of the last few years I no longer take on the quickie hard core sex sessions that often occur from getting picked in line ups and generally working the floor.

I take better care of my body and choose appointments that I can take a slower approach and have the time to engage in meaningful, thoughtful, sensitive and caring physical relations and intimacy.

Thank you for this thread Abigail. Thank you for teaching others how to approach you. I often say "We teach people how to treat us". Thank you for being you! And thank you to everyone that reads and heeds her words.

15. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Thank you Air Force Amy for your service to our country. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Abigail we all stand behind you while you're going through this. We are always here. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. Beautifully written Abby! Thank you for representing! I'm wondering why all this time WE have never had a party together? I've always admired your beauty, sweetness, and humor. ❤️

17. You're in good company. I know neurodivergence is a common trait for a lot of sexworkers.