Happy Birthday Mia Amore!! (11/7/19)

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by MiaAmore, Oct 22, 2019.

1. 2DEF15B2-2977-4C1D-B57C-A518927AB082.jpeg
    I love fall outfits :)))

2. Ah thanks girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Oh my gosh!!! This is sooooooo sweet!! I love you guys so much and I’m so happy to be apart of the ranch. This is unbelievable and Thank you for tagging me it came right to my phone! IMG_1285.JPG

4. Ahhhh yes! That even reading that made my mind run wild

5. I love the poster kristopher! I would love a New Years date even more! Some one to kiss at midnight and to bring in the new year with me. Oh my gosh I’m sooooo excited!!!

6. Will you be my Santa, baby? I’m excited to see what each house plans for it’s games and food :) I love the brothel crawls it’s a great way to get to know everyone and to spend a special evening together before heading back to my room or your hotel room for gifts that keep on giving, more and more and more

gLip5 likes this.
  7. Thank you so much Aztec warrior

8. Thank you roadrunner it was :)))

9. Omg your so sweet and we better make that a reality!

10. I was at the ranch for tea party on my birthday but the day before I was with pantera doing a PhotoShoot and that weekend I did a second PhotoShoot. I think I spent the day to myself catching up on homework, but I think I’ve been celebrating all month! I think I might make a post about it actually!