Grizzly New and Improved career l, I'm back

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grizzly, Apr 27, 2023.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Just wanted to update ya'all a few months ago I said I wa taking a short break as I pursued a new agency to advance my career in corrections.

That I would be going silent on social media, keeping my posts here quite!

Recently I passed a Polygraph, a drug test, physical and was deemed "not crazy" by police psychologist

I have accepted a position with a local Texas Sheriffs Office. I start May 15.
    It will be working 8 hour shifts for about the same amount of money with plenty of opportunity for advancement!

I also joined a local gym, that looks like the inside of professional sports team workout facility to get whipped in shape.
    Once that happens I will apply to the academy to become a sworn Deputy with this agency, opening more doors for me.

Keep a weatherd eye on the horizon, as I may just show up at random at the ranches very soon!!!

2. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That is just absolutely FANTASTIC! Congratulations. You did it! Good for you. I am so proud of you and to know you. Good luck and be safe!

grizzly likes this.
  3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Thank Ms. Amy! It has been an honor to know you as well! I will be visiting the ranches again soon!

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

grizzly likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Congratulations Grizzly and wishing you all the best in your career! [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

grizzly likes this.