Grizzly going on Tour! Update on my life!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grizzly, Sep 29, 2023.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I am happy to share my hand has fully healed from the gun shot wound! I do have some tightness in the hand from the nerves being traumatized, hopefully as it continues to heal it will get better. For those ladies that find scars sexy, I have some awesome scars on my left hand.

I was hoping to come out to attend @Sagebrush ranch House of Whorers party on October 14th however, after checking flights, drive time and gas costs it is not going to work out sadly... plus I am dealing with some PTSD and mental health issues due to the toxic work enviroment I came out of and the recent GSW I sufferred.

I also start my new job on Monday October 16th, so it was going to be pushing it to get back in time.

I was working for the county and it was not working out it was a toxic work enviroment. I was mentally wrecked, to the point I almost said f....k it and chucked my life and disappear and go off the grid. There were a few ladies and friends that reached out to encourage me to keep going and not give up.

My mental health was worth more than a paycheck, so I chose not to work my final two weeks so I can get my mind, body and energy right.

I am happy to announce starting October 22nd I will be deploying with a new company. they are a private contractor that operates facilities all over the US and due to the shortages of officers, I joined their new division as a traveling officer!. I will deploy for 8 weeks at a time and home for 11 days.

I begin the academy on October 23rd and will not be home until right before Christmas.

This is similar to what they do in the medical field, what is nice is they fly you to your location, put you up in a nice hotel, give you a company car, plus a daily stipend on top of your salary.

I look forward to seeing @AutumnVerlot, @BrooklynBale @KirstenSkye @AmeliaJoy @AsiaFoxxx @KylieMoon @stacytyler and all the ladies of the BunnyRanch, LoveRanch and Sagebrush ranch again soon.

I have had plans change on me this year that were beyond my control due to toxic work enviroment, moving and life handing me lemons. Thank you all for being patient with me and not giving up on me. I love ya'all[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif] 20230926_122942-EDIT.jpg

Last edited: Sep 30, 2023
  2. I am glad to hear things are looking up for you. I have been in some really bad work environments. I remember the summer of 2016 I was working as a computer deployment technician at Barclaycard. I had three different bosses and two of them were jerks. I worked my ass off and it was never good enough for them. I had days when I would relieve the stress by crying in a supply closet. It was only supposed to be a temp job that I took while waiting for my security clearance to come through on another job. I just resolved to grit my teeth and wait it out, except I guess they had other plans.

On Labor Day weekend of that year, right after I had gone home to enjoy the three day weekend, one of them called me and said that my assignment was over and not to bother coming in on Tuesday. They didn’t even have the decency to tell me in person while I was at work, so I still had some personal items I left behind. I had to arrange to have somebody deliver them to me.

I hope your new job works out well. You are working as a prison guard?

grizzly likes this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that life is getting in order and that your injury is healing well! Keep moving forward and I am sure when you make it to the ladies it will be worth it!!! ;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  4. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Yes, I have been working as a prison guard for over 5 yrs

5. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Congratulations Grizzly! This is awesome. Where do you go first?

grizzly likes this.
  6. grizzly
    Chat with Me

I will find out Oct 16th and let you know officially @stacytyler.

Possibly Arizona or Tennessee for training. They do have a facility in Pahrump,NV, I wouldn't mind being at

stacytyler and shyguy71 like this.
  7. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

SkyeMonroe Curvy companion

I’m glad your hand feels better and congratulations on your new job [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  8. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful @SkyeMonroe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SkyeMonroe likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Congrats @grizzly to your new job and are you coming to our monthly party at Sagebrush Ranch?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  10. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Sadly it's not going to work out! I had planned on it bit flights are expensive and I have to start Monday @ 8 am, so there was not much time to get back.
    Plus I have been dealing with some mental health issues from the toxic work environment i left & PTSD from the gunshot wound

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @grizzly for sharing your thoughts and you will be missed!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  12. grizzly
    Chat with Me

But I will hopefully be able to come out when I am on my 11 days off in December. I was hoping to come for my birthday on Dec. 28th[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome!!! I hope to see you then!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @grizzly for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I am glad everything worked out for you, @grizzly, and we appreciate the update. [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  16. What an interesting coincidence. I have been living with an ex-convict for almost that long. She is a retired heroin dealer who got out of prison 5 years ago.

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @grizzly for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Congratulations. And best of luck to everything you do!!!

grizzly likes this.
  19. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

That’s so awesome! Have fun on your first adventure!

grizzly likes this.
  20. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

Grizzly I’m so proud of you for listening to your mental health and putting that before all else. I’m sorry to hear about your struggle with PTSD but we are all rooting for you! Take your time and when you’re ready we will be here. Hugs and kisses to you and good luck on your new adventure. :)

grizzly likes this.
  21. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much sweetie! This means a lot to me! Hugs n kisses back[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]