great time with Michaela Whitely (May 2015)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Jun 22, 2015.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

First time I noticed Michaela Whitely was on twitter last year and lucky it was before my trip last year. She is so beautiful and very sweet on twitter. We messaged each other back and forth just to know each other better. I made an appointment with her and when I finally met Michaela she looked even more beautiful in person. She had worked at the Sage Brush and also my first time to the Sage Brush. I decided to make an earlier trip back to bunny land this year. When I messaged Michaela for a re-party and she told me that she will be off during the time of my trip. I was a bit sad she was off in May. However, a few days later she messaged me that she will be at the ranch to party with me. I don’t know what changed her mind but, I am very happy and grateful.

I arrived to my party as scheduled and Michaela greeted me. She looked just as beautiful as I remember. We went straight to her room to negotiate an agreement. We then went to the office to settle our time. I remember that she like a specific scent that she like so much and she has the men’s body wash for it. I asked if she would like to start off with a shower using her favorite body wash on me and she said yes. We started our party with a shower. Then we both headed to the bed. What happen next will stay between us. She has taken very good care of me during this party. I had such a wonderful and amazing time with Michaela.

Michaela, I had a lovely time with you as usual and it gets better every time we party. Thank you for an amazing time!

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nice review Spanky!

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Great review Spanky of Michaela who is truly beautiful and caring woman!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

4. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, John

5. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you Origlegman, she is a very caring sweet heart for sure.

6. Great review, Spanky. Starting out in the shower sets the mood perfectly :twisted:

xoxox
    Ally James

7. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Ally

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome Review!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]