Great time with Kira

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ShutterBug, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Last night at the Love Ranch, Kira was the first one to catch my eye in the line up. Smokin' hot, long lovely legs, little bikini bottom showing off her amazing ass...ets - quite the visual package. And in negotiations her warm personality and gorgeous smile immediately put me at ease. We were able to quickly reach a fair deal, and after taking some time to understand what I was looking for, we were off for some fun.

I take it we're not supposed to leave details here, so let's just say I left happily exhausted. I can't describe her any better than the profile that she has posted with her photos, so check that out. No misrepresentations there. Sweet and sexy, smart and down to earth - the perfect mix of attributes for a guaranteed great time.

2. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Great review! Kira is absolutely beautiful, and definitely on my list of women to party with at the ranches! You are a lucky guy!

3. Great review, ShutterBug! Kira is always fun to be around, happy to have her back! xoxo

4. Love the review, ShutterBug! Kira is one of the ladies I'm looking forward to partying with during my next trip! (as well as Ally James ;) ). She does seem like a great young lady, and is really beautiful also! :)