Going dark, Grizzly update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grizzly, Mar 27, 2023.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I wanted to let the amazing ladies at the ranches know, I am going dark on my Social media and have set my pages to private.

I just applied to become a law enforcement officer with the police department to work in the county jail vs state prison... better pay, better hours, better opportunities.

I just had to fill out a 42-page Personal History statement that was asking for information for the last 10 years or back to age 17 (I'm 45)

They asked for all my Social media, my complete family history, asked for 8 references & all their information.

While I know that the ranches are legal, living in the Bible belt of Texas, lmaoo_O not sure how the investigator assigned to do my background investigation will about the ranches! I really do not want to have to answer why I have tons of beautiful woman parading through my Twitter feed, providing joy and happiness to me.[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

I will still be active here but I will miss seeing the beautiful ladies like @AutumnVerlot @AsiaFoxxx @stacytyler @destinistarr @PaytonSterling showing up in my daily Twitter feed!

Going to be rough and I know I will be having withdrawals, but I really need and want this new opportunity. -37sm46.jpg

2. Wishing you the best of luck in your endeavor, @grizzly! Hope they see the honor and integrity within you. You got this!

joe carbols and grizzly like this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Good Luck @grizzly .... It takes a special person to serve like that! Bless you!!

joe carbols and grizzly like this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif] I just want to wish you all the best Grizzly and I hope everything works out in your favor. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

joe carbols likes this.
  5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Congratulations @grizzly on your new career. We are going to miss you on the
    Boards. I completely understand.

stay safe and stay healthy!!

6. Well CONGRATULATIONS and God bless and keep you safe and alert and effective in your duties @grizzly

I'm glad you will still be around here in the forums! keep us posted on everything goes! Thanks for the heads up!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Congratulations, @grizzly! We all make sacrifices for what we want, but such is the nature of things.

destinistarr likes this.
  8. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Hope to see you really soon and hope to have fun with you!!

grizzly likes this.