Glen's Excellent Adventure: Tales of the Cul de Sac

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by hikino, Sep 7, 2019.

1. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

You're welcome. You two will be the envy of Kit Kat.

DaniellaValenti likes this.
  3. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

@DaniellaValenti and @KathrynWolfe, according to the Fed Ex updates, the leis have arrived! Delivered and signed for around 9:30 a.m. your time this morning.

4. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Nice review !! I’m glad you had a great time

5. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Thank you. It was great! I have to try Bunny Ranch next, but the cul de sac will always hold a special place in my heart for me.

JadeMonroe likes this.
  6. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

The cul de sac is definitely a special place!!! Much luck on your next adventure!

7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

@isurfer, I've completed my story so may I take you up on your generous offer and have you move this thread over to the Real Life Ranch Reports, please?

Thanks for all the help and advice!

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Wow!!! Thanks a funny thought!!! Thanks for sharing!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - I loved the ribs from "Awesome Aussie BBQ"!!! Thanks again @hikino for the wonderful Out Date and I will always cherish the memories!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_4544.jpg IMG_4529.jpg

10. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Me too! Good ribs are hard to find here, but it's not impossible. What is really hard to find here is good Mexican food, though that's slowly changing.

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @hikino for the update and I hope you find good Mexican food in your area someday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @hikino for your kind words, comments and I had a blast on our Out Date to the 2019 Nugget Rib Cook Off. You are a "Sweetheart" and I love your compassion for life. You are awesome and a joy to be with too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

No, thank you @cumishaamado ! You are indeed, the hostess with the mostess!

It's been a couple of months for me since I went to the cul de sac, and I can't wait to go back. Hopefully I'll be able to pull it off in mid or late January, so I can visit during my birth month and also catch @ImogenSteele and @HelenaPrice during their tours then. I've also learned on the BR livestream tonight two other chat/forum members will be visiting around that time, so maybe I'll try to coordinate something with them.

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @hikino for the update and it's my pleasure and I had a blast showing you around!!! I hope to see you again mid-January!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - it's my pleasure @KathrynWolfe and you have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ImogenSteele for your kind words and compliments and you have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @hikino for your kind words and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Built tough for your kind words and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and wishing you a "Prosperous, Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Built tough likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Built tough for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Sound like a amazing day and cumisha is a beautiful lay inside in out!!

BluCarter[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanke @BluCarter for your kind words and compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @hikino for all the yummy goodies and for a wonderful time!!! Everybody loves all your yummy goodies and we all enjoy them for "Tea Party"!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ImogenSteele likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ImogenSteele for liking my post!!!

Hiker dude and ImogenSteele like this.
  24. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I cannot believe it's been a year since those adventures! How time flies, and things change (sadly, for the worst this year...:()

I hope everyone, and the ladies especially, are staying safe and healthy. We will meet and party again!

25. Too long.... miss you Glen xx

Hiker dude likes this.
  26. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Yes! It is too long...but it only makes our reunion so much sweeter.

Hiker dude likes this.
  27. This October will be a year since my return after a several year absence. I also hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. Can’t wait to get into the arms of a wonderful woman. Stay safe everyone, hopefully we are entering the home stretch.

28. Yep, in the past, September/October timeframe was always ideal--for me, anyway-- and it will also be a year since my own Ranch Run. Weather's pleasant around the lake (just ask the ladies enjoying the nude beach at Secret Cove :) ), for hiking the Rim Trail (please, no jokes about rimming, lol), the Tahoe Marathon event if you're into that, tourist crowds have cooled off slightly, the ladies and the ranches revved up for the Street Vibrations (which has been cancelled this year) crowd in the cul-de-sac while getting their costume ideas ready for Halloween...

Just keep looking forward and stay well...

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Perseus for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Perseus likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Perseus for liking my post and I hope to party with you in the near future!!! The "2021 Nugget Rib Cook-Off" is this week, September 1 - 6!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Perseus likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @hikino for a wonderful Out Date, Out Date and for all the yummy goodies from Hawaii that I shared with the girls and Staff!!! You are awesome and a "True Gentleman"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

34. its great how happy everyone looks in these pics!

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @pigtacoman for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]