Girl + Girl + Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by julia72, Dec 4, 2008.

1. I like to start off by saying that my partner and I have a wonderful, healthy relationship and sex life. We wanted to spice things up a little bit, I never had a 3some but always wanted to and my partner has had 3somes in the past and was willing to indulge in my fantasy ;) What better place to indulge in a fantasy than at the Bunny Ranch. The only trouble we had was in deciding which beautiful bunny we wanted to email. There were certain qualities we were searching for in a bunny such as intelligence, someone who truly enjoys pleasuring a woman/women and of course beauty (although beauty is in the eye of the beholder).

We both agreed on Anna Suvari. We are so glad we did!!! Anna is of course beautiful that goes without saying but thru our emails we realized we had many things in common with her. She’s so smart we could have sat at the bar and talked with her all evening. When we first met her, we obviously were very nervous but Anna has such a gentle nature about her that she put us at ease immediately. When she says she’s bisexual, she ain’t lying!!! She truly enjoys pleasuring women and we enjoyed pleasuring her.

We have enjoyed Anna's company so much we have returned to see her 2 more times and are planning our 4th trip. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Any couples looking to come to the ranch I highly recommend Anna Suvari

2. She is awesome! Glad to hear your guys had another wonderful time with the lovely Miss Anna, but there was never any doubt that you wouldn't.

3. Anna plus two girls might just make me die. But die happy I would!!!!

4. Julia, you and "Chicklover69" will always have a special place in my heart ... and in my bedroom. :twisted: :twisted:

I miss you two! Thanks again -- for everything. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses,

Anna

5. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Pardon me while I go wash up.

6. You're not the only one. ;)

7. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian.

9. Couldn't have said it better. :lol:

10. I am looking for a 3some with my husband, but he wants me to be the focus. She sounds like she would be someone I could contact. If you don't mind me asking, is it expensive?

11. But you're so good just the way you are! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. my wife read this thread over my shoulder and now she's threatening not to bring me with her. haha! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

13. Don't worry. We'll send you the video! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. dayum!!!!! now that is hot, i just want to watch next time if that's okay. [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

15. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Now that's funny!! :lol:

16. Can't wait to do it again in March! :wink:

17. kell
    Chat with Me

kell Well-Known Member

I love your wit and Charm Anna!!

18. Be still my heart. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. HI ANNA!!!!!! This is FS. {hee hee} I can't get my mind off of your lips ever since we left Carson City!!!!

20. Thank you, sweetie! I always enjoy your posts. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. That sounds so hott, I have never had sex with me and 2 or 3 girls before. Definetly on my buckit F#!@it list. LOL

22. We'll have to make it happen! :twisted: