About Me GFE with me

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Abbyroadxo, Jan 18, 2022.

1. I think that out of all the parties I love . I truly enjoy the intimacy of The GFE experience. I love spending time together . Going out to eat , having new experiences and memories together. I’ve been really into photography this year and I love taking pictures of places and the good times I’ve had with people who have shaped my world and remain a peice of me. I love getting intimate . deep kisses, genuine affection and laughter in and out of the bedroom. I love long talks about life, where people have come from and more importantly where they are going. Let’s play records together on my record player. Jimi Hendrix seems to be my favorite now but would I love to listen to some of yours. Always ready to exchange energy and stories . I love meeting lifelong friends and keeping up in our journey here together. I feel relationships is what life is all about . And would love to experience more in my life .

Message me if you would like to have this experience together ❤️Sending love and light

xoxo Abby

[email protected]

Attached Files:

2. Y0u seem like a great person! Love the new pictures and hoping to make a time to meet up! Wishing you best of luck and fortune.

AbigailRhoads and Abbyroadxo like this.
  3. Aw thank you! You are too sweet Robert! Hope your day is going great

4. Awesome sexy pics Abby, we share the love of the GFE!!!

AbigailRhoads likes this.
  5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

GFE is my personal favorite kind of party. Everyone needs to be loved once in a while.

AbigailRhoads likes this.
  6. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

AbigailRhoads Well-Known Member

Aw thank you babe! You are too sweet!hope to see u too! :))

7. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

Omg yes! I love kisses cuddling and everything in between . Being a Libra too it’s all I think about at times hehe

8. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

Agreed! It’s so important energy exchanges and just getting a mad feeling touch and experiencing romance is what life is all about . These are the best moments :)

Old Nick likes this.