GFE as we know it..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinz0071, Apr 19, 2021.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone

Whew it has been a rough 2020 and 2021 so far huh. I'm glad the ladies will be soon getting back to work and that we can soon head back and enjoy this wonderful thing at the Ranches.

Though I am curious for those of us that enjoy the GFE Experience. I know some ladies have mentioned that they are still offering full GFE services (Shout out to all of you I appreciate ya) But will there be more protocols in place? Will Ladies that previously offered this not offer it anymore? Has GFE as we knew it pre pandemic fallen to the wayside? Genuinely curious here

I know it's going to be u to the individual ladies with individual clients etc but more asking in General terms here

AlexaHaze likes this.
  2. From what i know its so far left up to the ladies. But we never know if laws can change it.
    As for me I wont be changing anything.
    I think at the brothels whats been made as part of history should stay the same.
    This is especially for the clients.
    So ill be doing full on with basic protocols.
    Masks if needed when on outdates.
    Sanitizer used
    Mouthwash antiseptic.
    Just the basics. ....
    Oh and yes...need to finish that gfe with hot sexy shower to get all those body parts sudsy and clean ❤

3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Here’s hoping the GFE will still be available. Nothing turns me on more than intimacy.

Oldster and AlexaHaze like this.
  4. GFE and intimacy for me is key! I practice extreme personal hygiene and I have actually always been somewhat of a germaphobe. The pandemic just got the information out there on how to practice decent social hygiene.

I have been able to maintain intimacy through several social health epidemics (AIDS/Herpes etc...) without a real impact on intimacy, and have just added practices to further more assure health and hygienic safety.

Rest assured the legal brothels have always been a place of hypersensitive health, hygiene and sanitary practices while still providing GFE.

5. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

As I am fully vaccinated I will be working with what my clients needs are. I'm still comfortable offering fantastic GFE experiences for those who want that level of intimacy and wearing masks with clients who prefer that. I can't wait to explore again!

6. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

I am also fully vaccinated and do not intend to change the intimacy level with which I am comfortable with. I enjoy GFE with a gentleman that practices good hygiene. :)

7. Nope, no way.

Plexiglass glory holes or full on hazmat suits.

Actually my plexiglass glory hole has replaced one of my glass sliding doors to my patio so you don't even need to enter the premises. We can just wave at each other and at least you can see me through the plexiglass while I tend to your member!

......You can pay with a credit card over the phone.... how about that?

Just kidding!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

8. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

As long as an outdate doesn't look like this! biohazard-suit2.jpg

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

9. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

:D Is my HAZMAT suit sexxxy baby...

10. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

On you, my dear, it would be ravishing! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  11. Oh no, I would be carrying a much smaller purse!

Mikejt and Built tough like this.