General questions from newbie :)

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by CrystalJon, Jun 5, 2012.

1. As ive mentioned in another post, I have been asked to come down to LRN...I have a few questions that I really feel like I have been bombarding Dennis and Madame D and Madame S. and I know they are super busy ppl soooooo...im posting them here instead. Hehe ;)

Ok so here goes...lol

How do the ladies get those rockin business card things with all ur pix and info and stuff?

Do the ladies accommodate the other ranches as well or just the initial one?

What happens if mother nature springs in for a visit while ur there? Haha what? [smilie=happy.gif] Im not ashamed to ask 50,000 ppl that? *blushing* hahahaha

What if one hasnt done some of the things most the other ladies have?

Do any of you get nervous...like butterflies? At least before you first came to the Ranch? And did it quickly go away once you got there? Haha

To be continued...gotta go...

Luvz N Hugz

2. 'ello fellow lover :) I'll answer your questions for you!

1. When you arrive, I can you give the name and phone number for the company/gentleman who makes all of my business cards, postcards, posters, etc. Management also uses this company. They have good pricing and you get A LOT for your money.

2. Basically, you only work out of the one you are at, but you can do crossover parties with Bunnies or other Lovers down south. You just book your portion at your ranch and then travel to the other ranch for the party or they come to our place.

3. I don't have this problem because my birth control makes it so I don't have periods. I'm sure there are other ladies you can ask, though, once you get here.

4. Such as? Don't worry, you gain experience. I had no experience in some areas (the more extreme parties) when I first started and I have gained some insight and experience from two girl parties with other ladies and/or talking to other ladies who are experienced in the areas I'm not. Also, you don't have to do any party you're not comfortable with. For example, I don't do extreme dom/sub parties and/or any anal activity.

5. I think I was a bit nervous when I was driving up to the ranch for my first day. Other than that, surprisingly, I didn't have butterflies and wasn't that nervous. Don't ask me why, because I think it's the weirdest thing! Haha.

Looking forward to meeting you!

xoxo
    <3 Ruby Rae

3. Ohhh thank you so much :) very informative. I am excited to meet you and everyone else :)