G.I. Jen and the Foxes of Love Ranch South!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crux, Aug 13, 2012.

1. I visited the Love Ranch South for the first time last Friday. What a great place! The bar is well stocked and has good wi-fi. And hot women too. By the way, Friday is karaoke night. I had a great time watching karaoke performances and chatting with Cassidy, Cherry, Amber and Jen, who showed me around the premises.

I had expected a smaller place, but the Love Ranch South is roomy and new, and still under construction, Jen told me about some of the contemplated improvements. Mr. Hof clearly has big plans for that location, and it already has the feel of a high end resort. It is definitely worth the hour long drive, which is on a good road that goes through some nifty desert.

It’s a desert with wildlife. Jen has befriended a pair of small grey foxes that live nearby, they came by while I was there and she hand fed them some ham. They glared suspiciously around, like the wild animals they are. The place is definitely well secluded.

Speaking of foxes -- In the bar and while she showed me around, I enjoyed conversing with Jen very much, she is charming and energetic and fun all at the same time. And drop dead gorgeous. Her eyes dazzle you. Our party was phenomenal!

Although Jen’s pictures on the website are very good, they don’t do her justice. And, of course, they can’t depict her great personality and how graceful and sexy she is when she moves. This is a rare and wonderful woman!

Thank you for a great time Jen, I look forward to visiting again soon!

Crux

2. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

She told me about the foxes as well, so cute, must see them next time I visit! :)

3. aw i want to go visit there someday ! great review gorgeous girls there! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

How about timing it to be the same time I'll be in Vegas, so I can save a trip to Carson City :)

5. Thanks for the great review we were happy to have you here

6. that was a very nice review..and you are welcome to come see anytime..we always open and always tasty.

7. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

They are Hot!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I agree!

9. GI Jen is definately our desert Rose here at Love Ranch South

10. I'm glad you had a good time at the Love Ranch Las Vegas Crux! I hope to see you in the near future. You were definitely fun. I love giving & providing people with lots of pleasures & treasures. If you would like an amazing time with a lovely woman, come hang out with me. I'm a lot of fun, I like to have a great time with great company. Every moment is a blast and my experiences are one of a kind. :twisted: :p :wink: