Fun fantasy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

I have this hot coworker, she invites me to stay at her house since she knows we stayed at work so long. And my drive home is long. She knows her husband won’t mind because he knows me and we are good friends. The husband is working early so he is asleep. While my hot coworker is taking a shower I can’t help myself but I sneak in and start peeping at her. You slip into a cute babydoll. You don’t want to wake your husband so you decide to sleep in the room next door, I’m supposed to sleep in the couch. It’s dark in the room so While you are sleeping sideways, I’ve always fantasized about u so I slide right next to you and start rubbing you. You wake up thinking it’s your husband and start rubbing your butt on my cock. Knowing that I can be in deep shit I start thinking of a way to leave but you then get on top of me and start kissing me and slowly kissing my chest and start kissing my stomach down to my cock. After some good oral pleasure by you under the covers. You then want oral by me I do it to you until you orgasim. I then try to leave but you pull me back on top of you and whisper in my ear “Pridefc1, be quiet while you fuck me my husband is sleeping in the other room” you knew it was me the whole time ;)

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is an interesting thread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]