Fun and surprising time at Kit Kat

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Coffee with chicory, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Drove over from Cali about 2 weeks ago for a short vacation and was curious to see the Kit Kat since they had recently reopened. Place didn't look all that hot from the outside but I was curious. Was greeted very warmly at the door by the lady who was bartender that night. Told her I was really tired from the drive and just wanted to have a beer and relax a little and see the place. Didn't want lineup since I was so tired and didn't want to waste the ladies time! She took me in and I was just blown away by how nice the bar and sitting areas were! No way did I expect it from the outside appearance. It was cheerful and colorful and nicely decorated. Got my beer and the lady told me that to get a tour I needed to pick a lady from a lineup. She said no problem that I wouldn't be partying that night. So the ladies came out and they all looked terrific. I thought this is almost unfair having to choose one! I put aside my nervousness chose one. And she just gave a wonderful tour! The place is so much bigger than it looks from outside and the special rooms are terrific. My guide was very personable and fun and explained everything well.So I really recommend checking it out! It's a terrific place! BTW I did book a party with my tourguide the next night and it was unbelievably good!!! So great experience!

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

When I first arrived at the Love Ranch (now being remodeled) the Kit Kat was empty. When it opened I was impressed by how nice it was. The ladies there now are so nice and beautiful. Glad you went back and had some fun. You should mention her name though so others can see how much fun she is.

tahoebigbear and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  3. Glad you liked the post. Thanks!

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  4. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

And many more surprisingly great and exciting times to come 8A283623-5E7E-49CD-9BBD-33E1E741E6E6.jpeg

Coffee with chicory likes this.
  5. FableFaris
    Chat with Me

FableFaris Your favorite girl

Glad you were able to check it out. Come back to see us anytime!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review and cum back again for more memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. And so looking forward to it!!!

JadeMonroe likes this.
  8. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Absolutely can’t wait…. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]!!!

9. And I cannot wait either so am planning another trip!!

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience