From Phil in France--Review of Isis & me

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ms Jill, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Salut Jill,

I was about to write this review and was fairly motivated to use my hottest prose. This forum does'nt accept my hotmail.fr address (the most adequate you would admit) nor a another one. So nobody else but you will know about how hot an experience I've lived with you

XXX Phil

So here's my review about you 2

I got to the Love Ranch in the evening with the idea to meet a tall, big tits, young blond girl.
    I was at the bar making up my mind when this not so tall, not so blond, not so young lady with small boobs came up to me : ms Jill Chandler

She said she would show me around the house. Wich we did. Talking, she realised that I never had a threesome and told me she had a friend Isis she was going very well with. How well I asked ? I like men but when it comes to girls, Isis is the one... She then introduced me to Isis, very sexy indeed. I then found myself taken into a warm, wet hurricane of lust. I didn't know really how to satisfy these avid mouths and wet pussies but I tried my best. After a while it left me all sweaty and panting when these two where ready for a second round.

Well I would warmly recommend these two hot creatures. They can read all the fantasy that is in a man's mind and make it come real... But you'd better be in shape when you meet them

Well that's it... What about "Biroute" as a pseudo

Bises
    Phil

I cut and pasted Phil's original email about not being able to post along w/his review. Enjoy!!

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Isis and Jill do make quite a pair :)

3. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Thank you, Tahoe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] b]

4. NOW I KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO. AN AWESOME REVIEW!!!!

5. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

We're always ready, Killa. Send one of us a PM letting us know when you want to visit. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]