Friday the 13th....Delilah Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, May 14, 2022.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

It was my lucky Friday when I got a response from Delilah that she was at the Sage for her May tour. We quickly agreed to a bit before noon party...hmmm, a nooner. :) Our first party was on my birthday last year...I did a review, check it out...and we've connected on her tours since then whenever our schedules permitted. Double ring and greeted at the door by this very pretty lady in her spring dress and warm smile for the first of many hugs. Delilah likes long hugs, as do I. Off to her large room which is always decorated and sexy. I love the way she turns her king size bed into a fantasy...more hugs and kisses as she slowly unbuttons my shirt and slips her hand inside for a quick massage...almost heaven. Then she's on to attack my levi's and I'm glad I have just one button and zipper vs the old 501's with all buttons...lol. Now my turn, as I reach and unzip her spring dress...it looks even better on the floor, leaving Delilah in her sexy bra and panties. As I sit to take off shoes and pants, She does a slow strip, the bra disappeared and she stretched out on the bed. I join her and soon we're both naked and exploring and touching and hugging and kissing...closer to heaven...hmmm btw, watch Delilah's podcast and you'll learn more of her likes...thanks D....see you in June.....

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I saw that ms Delilah Rae has arrived for her August tour so I thought I would bump this review and look forward to doing another review for August...welcome back Delilah

ROADRUNNER J likes this.