FOXY ROXY

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jamesincali, Nov 21, 2008.

1. I had my second trip to the Ranch last night. Unlike my first visit when I had an appointment, I thought it would be fun to try the lineup. I liken the lineup to a game of Deal or No Deal as there are many beautiful ladies standing in a row ready to reward you based on your decision. I prefer the Bunny Ranch version - because when you make your choice, you get actually get the GIRL! I definitely won my game when I called out Foxy Roxy's name. It was fate that I would choose her, because while listening to the Howard Stern Show during my drive to the Ranch I heard a quick mention of Foxy that few people probably caught. Some virigin guy who had won a party with AFA/Brooke said that Roxy made him hard when he and some of the BunnyBabes went to dinner. Of course hearing that was not why I chose her...that decision was based on several months of reading the website and message boards. I knew walking into the door that she was in my top 2 or 3 I would love to party with, and I was lucky enough to see her standing there.

To summarize my time with Roxy, I felt like a rock star the whole night. Roxy and I had a 2.5 hour party which included a steamy hot tub session that eventually led into even more exciting things in the bedroom. Underneath those sexy outfits you see her in on this site, is a body that I couldn't get enough of. 'Wow' is all I can say. In addition to the smokin' bod, her sharp wit and ability to make me feel at ease were a couple of things that would definitely bring me back for more.

After the party, I hung out in the parlor for a bit to soak it all in, and also was able to watch the brand new episode of Cathouse with some of the ladies. That was a lot of fun because it alllowed me to reunite with my first party-mate Brittany Angel, and meet some new faces as well. The cherry on top of a surreal night was that I got to chat with Big D, which was a real treat. I'm not sure what I said or did to deserve it, but he ended up putting me in a suite for the night. So much for the cheap hotel in Reno I had booked...no thanks! A night at the BunnyRanch, yes please!!! Thank you so much Dennis if you read this. And thank you Roxy, I really hope we can do it all over again soon.

Cheers,
    James

2. Well, nice to see, jamesincali, that you were lucky enough to select Foxy Roxy. I've been with her recently, along with Samantha Lee. My time with the both of them was simply amazing. There is definitely something very special about Foxy Roxy. She is a very straight forward kind of gal, and her main goal is to satisfy the fellow she is with. I think that "smiles" really turn her on!! And, when I was with her, it was hard not to be smiling all the time. She is for sure a great example of a gal that is always "working it" with that great smile and hot petite body. My time spent with her is now a "memory" that can be recalled in an instant. However, I'm getting older now, and my memory needs to be constantly refreshed. That is why I am making another trip to MLBR, and I will for sure be spending some of that time with THE FOX.