For the Newbies, It's OK to be scared, it's OK to accept the challenge

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Michael, Aug 12, 2023.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

When Cathouse made its way on our television sets courtesy of HBO in 2002, I told friends and relatives that I was going to go to the Bunnyranch one day. Less than 4 years from the debut of Cathouse, I nervously walked in that palace of pleasure nervous and scared as hell. I rang the doorbell twice to let them know I was there for an appointment but got a lineup. Thank goodness I got a lineup which was 20 plus women ready to fulfill my erotic fantasies. Of course, I picked my date. I'm extremely happy that I did she made me feel perfectly at ease. I will forever be satisfied with my time spent with her. But there were others, lots and lots of others, plenty more parties over the years that built a machine of confidence in me. Thank you, Team BR. The confidence that palace of pleasure built is immeasurable.

2. Thank you for your personal story, Michael! I think legal sex workers such as the women at the BunnyRanch, can help people work on their sex lives. Whether you have no sexual experience, a little bit of sexual experience, or a lot of sexual experience, there’s something new to learn or try if you’re willing to expand your sexual horizons. When it comes to sex and pleasure, it’s about the journey not the destination. At the BunnyRanch, it’s not just sex, but an adventure.

Michael, SkyeMonroe and MaylaMessi like this.
  3. Thank you very very much @Michael ! I'm positive that your testaments and words of encouragement provide invaluable insight and comfort to so many curious and potential Bunnyranch patrons.

Eighteen years! Congratulations Michael! You have been so dearly loved by us at least 18 years now, according to your messageboard join date.

You hit the nail right on the head with the adjective "confidence". That is exactly what I tell people I do the most. Instill confidence. It soothes me to know that is also one of the benefits what you find here as well.

Here's to at least 18 more years of fun Michael! You are very loved and cherished by myself and your Bunny family!

Cheers Love!

Michael and joe carbols like this.
  4. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Michael likes this.
  5. Michael
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Jim for your kind words.

6. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

It’s wonderful to see the depth that we can reach in people’s lives!! I love this. Thank you for sharing Michael ❤️

Michael likes this.
  7. Michael
    Chat with Me

Amy, you are the absolute best. Your words mean all that, a bunch and then some. You know that my admiration of you is filled with much love, respect and gratitude. You're a shining star eternally radiant and never dim. I thank you bunches for your wonderful words.

8. Michael
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Ms. Lola! I'm always happy to support this amazing industry that's had a hand in rebuilding this machine and filling it with confidence.

LolaLaBella likes this.
  9. I love how you called it a "palace of pleasure," beautiful word choice, I'm gonna have to use that ;) I'm so glad you had a great experience here, we love to hear the impact our sacred times together has brought to you!

Michael likes this.
  10. Michael
    Chat with Me

Thank you, it's great to have as reflection when I need a boost during bad times to bring that smile of mine back and motivation to get back there asap to create more chapters full of memories.