About Me Five more days until my FIRST Tour ends!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LacyTittle, Jul 22, 2022.

?

Have you followed me on Twitter? @LacyTittle

1. Not yet

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Absolutely

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. LacyTittle
    Chat with Me

LacyTittle Ultimate Fantasy BARBIE

One way flight to paradise baby! Your captain is waiting! I will be here until 8pm July 26th! I’m having so much fun I almost don’t want to leave! Don’t miss the excitement. Come meet me at SageBrushRanch today
    7752465683 ext:0

50659E11-E3A7-4B9F-B7E4-869CE09B484C.jpeg 52C9A15A-ACBC-4CDE-B4BC-CF8160E478E1.jpeg 38D372EF-D37E-4B0C-A799-A2624E5B862E.jpeg 77A2B9F2-B795-4E29-B33B-75822DB700CF.jpeg !

2. I'm pretty easy, if you're super attractive and pleasant, and ask me for a twitter follow, I'll oblige, and yes @LacyTittle is really really really pretty, attractive, stunning, beautiful etc etc etc

LacyTittle likes this.
  3. I love your style @LacyTittle You are going places little lady! Doing very, very well! I'm super impressed. Bravo little lady!

LacyTittle likes this.
  4. LacyTittle
    Chat with Me

You’re such a doll! Means a lot coming from a woman of your caliber! Thank you Ms. Airforce Amy!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  5. LacyTittle
    Chat with Me

Thanks for being so active on my Twitter page! You make it super fun and easy!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  6. Milan
    Chat with Me

Milan Your Life Size Ebony Doll

You're so pretty @LacyTittle !! Gentlemen don't miss out on a great time with this babe!!! Call and schedule those appointments!

LacyTittle likes this.
  7. LacyTittle
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    You’re so sweet and beautiful! Thank you lovely!