First Trip Report: Barbie, Chloe, Michelina, Jill, and more

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by doppelgruber, Mar 23, 2009.

1. This and the following three posts are the March 9-12 ranch reports for one lucky fella and his rusty confidence. Yeah, it's taken me this long to be able to put into inadequate words what this trip meant. My feet have yet to touch earth!

This marked my first trip to the ranch or any brothel anywhere. If the visit proved anything, it's that there will be more visits! I am smitten! Everyone--from Bobby and Mike the drivers, to the friendly staff, to Dennis, Suzette and Rich, to the gorgeous bunnies and cowgirls themselves--were great to meet and talk with, if only briefly. For those with whom I spent more time, I'm posting a separate report because each girl deserves her own tribute. I could say I chose well, but this far out from my trip it feels more like they chose me... and I couldn't be happier!

Yep, one lucky fella.

Thank you also to the many board members who aided me in my deliberations leading up to deciding to go and then helping with some decisions. I stayed at the Peppermill in Reno on the recommendation of some board members, and couldn't have been more pleased with the place. I highly recommend the deep tissue massage at their spa... makes for better parties ;) Thanks for the tips about Bunnies, transportation, newbies guides, and everything else that proved so helpful. The ranch car is THE way to go--Bobby and Mike are the best!

And a SPECIAL THANK YOU to Love Ranch hottie Miss Jill Chander ("Chandalah") for her success in breaking down my barriers and getting me to the ranch(es) in the first place. Jill was the first to im me as a newbie in chat, and she was a most convincing courtesan. Jill was patient, informative, persistent, kind, and cajoling in the way many of you know only she can be. She finally convinced me that it would be the experience of a lifetime. Jill, you know you were right! And so much more! Thank you, sweetie. You really showed this old dog that new tricks are not only possible, but MIND BLOWING! I can't recommend Jill enough to newbies and fascinated doubters like me. Not only is she one hot momma, but she is one of the best PR machines the ranches have. A SPECIAL THANK YOU also to the gorgeous Miss Isis (Izzy!) for your kind treatment :) Maybe next time?

I really wanted lineups at both places since this was my first trip, and I'd highly recommend it for anyone who wants the full experience. No obligation--and who wouldn't want to be treated to all those gorgeous ladies waving at you and shaking your hand? I went to the bar after both lineups. I don't drink, and everyone was really cool with that--and everything. That was pineapple and sprite, Chloe, your new drink ;)

The first thought that struck me upon meeting the women at both ranches is that their photos do not do them justice. To a person they are a million times more beautiful than their photos indicate. Then add in great personalities and you start to get the real picture. Add in a party or two and... well, it's time to visit the ranches again!

Visit: a timeline

Monday
    -arrived in the evening
    -checked into hotel
    -got murdered at blackjack
    -switched to pai gow
    -murder morphed into massacre
    -decided to save $ for bunnies
    -crashed

Tuesday
    -called for ride from Peppermill to MLBR
    -great chat with Bobby on the ride there
    -first lineup
    -shaking my tail off... can't stop shaking!
    -went to the bar to calm down a little
    -Audrey: the gorgeous Bunny who was the first to talk to me at the bar
    -thought: if i started with Audrey introducing herself, alphabetically this was going to be one helluva trip
    -couldn't stop shaking
    -various gorgeous and kind Bunnies, amused or freaked by my shaking legs and hands, tried to soothe my nerves :)
    -mentioned that I would like to meet Barbie, who wasn't in the lineup
    -Bunnies were so kinda and friendly as I waited for Barbie
    -met Barbie and my heart melted (see her separate review)
    -went to Love Ranch to meet Jill, Isis, Hailey, and others
    -talked with Dennis, Rich and Scotty Strawberry on her very first visit to the ranches--very cool, all three of them (Hottie Scotty will be a sublime Bunny!)
    -met Chloe Daniels, as well (see her separate review)
    -went back to the MLBR for my first party, with Barbie
    -hung out with Foxy and Paris at the bar after the party, reading the sex toy boxes in radio voices
    -met more gorgeous Bunnies
    -i think i slept, I think

Wednesday/early Thursday
    -slept? ate? walked? anything? I just don't remember... until I got back to the MLBR for my second Barbie party :)
    -went back to Love Ranch for the Chloe party
    -since it was my last night, went BACK to the MLBR
    -had a great conversation with Godiva and Michelina form midnight to 2 a.m.
    -challenged Mish (see her separate report)
    -left with hugs and promises of a return....
    -back the Peppermill and zombie-like packing
    -actually left Reno a little ahead in pai gow and miles ahead in unforgettable experiences that will last a lifetime.

Conclusion: What an HONOR to meet all these wonderful women, and to have the privilege--yes, privilege, of partying with a few. Methinks after this trip I can revive an old girlfriend’s nickname for the little guy: “Mr. Lucky.”

All I can think of is Oliver Twist: "Please, sir, I want some more."

~Moe.

2. and i would be happy to give you some more my dear [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Yes, please!