REVIEW First Time With Riley

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JV83, Jun 6, 2022.

1. I had been considering visiting the Bunny Ranch for a while but being my first time, I was quite nervous, so I kept putting it off. I decided to browse the list of ladies one day and Riley caught my eye. Her great body and beautiful blue eyes were too much to say no to so I decided to go for it. We emailed back and forth a few times. She was able to accommodate my busy schedule and we set a date.

When I showed up on the big day, she was waiting for me in the parlor. She was even more beautiful than her pictures. We talked for a few minutes and then went to the bar to grab a drink and talk some more. She was very casual and laid back and made me feel comfortable which was surprising considering how nervous I was.

After negotiations and taking care of business in the office we got another drink and headed to the suite. When we got into the suite Riley turned on some music. She has great taste in music. We talked for a few minutes then she suggested we take a bubble bath together. I was a bit hesitant at first with still being nervous, but she talked me into it and I’m so glad she did. She took her clothes off and was so beautiful I could hardly contain myself. I got undressed and we got in the bath. We talked for a while and started touching each other. She really helped calm my nervousness.

After a while we dried off and went over to the bed. We got to the bed and got down to business. I’ll keep the most graphic details to myself, but it was fantastic. I used a toy on her that she had brought and oh my god it was amazing. We then tried a variety of positions and every moment of it was incredible. I was amazed by how comfortable she made me feel. The nervousness wore off quickly.

This was the best experience of my life (skydiving will have to settle for 2nd best now :D). When time and finances allow, I will definitely consider visiting Riley again.

BigAlbowski, KikiLover and foreverman like this.
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review. I was so nervous my first time there that i almost didn't go in. However, I did walk in and have never regretted it at all. The ladies are so nice and get you to relax right away. So glad you had a great time.