First time with Anna Suvari review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by anna fan, Jan 6, 2010.

1. from anna fan

it was first trip to the bunnyranch so i made sure to set up a appointment to see miss anna. I admit i was scared being a virgin walking through those doors at the bunnyranch but all my fear melted away when i saw anna she was much more beatiful then any photo can capture and as i walked up to meet her she turned and said hi in the sweetest voice i ever heard and i knew i made the right decision to see her. Its hard for me to describe what already has been said so ill keep it brief all i can say is she is an angle so sweet and tender to heart and soft and caring one that will make you feel that your on cloud nine if only for a short time. I wont describe the details of the party just to keep it private between her and me all i know is my virgin fear melted that day and i walked out a different man.

thank you very much anna you will always be my favorite.

cant wait until i can see you again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing your experience, Anna Fan.

I seem to detect consistent descriptions in these reviews about her beauty surpassing any photos, her sweet and giving nature, her ability to put you at ease and make you feel special, and last but not least her outstanding bedroom skills.

What could anyone else ask for in a courtesan? It is no wonder she is the 2009 Bunny of the Year and two time Courtesan of the Year. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. See? Piece of cake, right? ;)

I'll have seconds waiting for you whenever you're ready, sweetie.

I'm very honored to be your first. Thank you!

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Congrats on the first! Thank you for sharing your experience on what sounds, just from your impressions of Anna, like a great party!