First-time visit (Anna Suvari, Camryn Cross, Cami Parker)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sparticus007, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Back on Feb 5th I made my first visit to the Ranch, it was to say the least amazing. First up was my deluxe devirgination with Anna Suvari. All I can say is there is no better way to experience a first time, her pictures don't do her justice and she certainly knows how to make sure you aren't nervous.

After that I had the honor of spending some time with Camryn Cross. It was more special since it was her birthday. It was an amazing time for me, and I hope it was for her as well.

After that I spent the rest of the evening meeting and talking with all the other bunnies at the Ranch.

The next night I had the extreme honor of doing an outdate and overnight with Cami Parker. Without getting into too much detail let me just say that if there was ever someone you would want to clone, it would be her. She is the nicest, kindest person you could ever meet. She even saved my life.

I doubt I will be able to have an experience like that again due to some financial problems, but at least I got to live like a king for one weekend.

Someday I should be able to visit the Ranch, but just to visit and talk, which will still be wonderful since everyone there is so nice.

2. Re: First time visit report (Anna S, Camyrn Cross, Cami Parker)

Sparticus, you are an absolute treat to be with, and I thank you so much for allowing me the honor of being your first! I felt confident when we parted ways that the ladies who came after me would take good care of you, and I know they did. ;)

No matter what the future holds, I'll always have great memories of you and the fun we shared! :D

Please keep in touch, sweetie.

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]