First party with Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Niceguy Eddie, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Note--this is my first field report here. If it is too explicit, please delete and PM me.

After reading Alice's thoughtful posts and details of her background as a sex educator and a fellow pervert, I got a feel for her personality online. She seemed easygoing, knowledgeable, and fun. Her online presence made a difference and she is gorgeous to boot.

So far this had been my shittiest trip to Reno. Hassles with the rent a car place that resulted me getting are car with too many smart features that make it a major frustration, hotel problems, and Shortly after arriving in Reno I got a phone call from work telling me my vacation was cancelled and I needed to be elsewhere. So things were not off to a good start and made for a really crappy arrival day.

Then came day two. I was concerned that the bad streak would carry over.

Luckily as soon as I got the the Sagebrush things turned around amazingly. Alice greeted me with a hug and negotiations were easy. Her pictures are great, but she is far nicer looking in person.

We discussed certain things before hand. Alice has a perfect little body and pictures really don't do her justice. There was everything I would expect from a GFE party within the limits of covered activity on myself. After making out with foreplay and oral on her, it was my turn. Alice has excellent oral skills. I was amazed by the different movements she had mastery of with her mouth.

Then it came time for her to mount me. Again, she really knows how to move in a variety of ways. I've never encountered someone with this much ability from this one position. She was able to keep me from popping too soon while making it last and extremely pleasurable.

Alice is very sweet, easygoing, and enthusiastic.

After it was over we got to talk a bunch. What can I say, she is a really interesting person. A true courtesan is someone who can provide more than sex and you would almost pay for the pleasure of their company. Alice is certainly a courtesan and more.

I had a second party with her that was better than my first, and eventually did a two girl with her and a hot new lady at the sagebrush named Olivia. I will write about that another time.

2. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Good review Eddie. I'd like to see the 2 girl with Alice and Olivia review. I just met Olivia too and got interested when I started talking to her at the bar. I'm glad you had some good parties with Alice.

cinnamon likes this.
  3. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Great meeting you, Isurfer.

I am working on my review of the two girl party.

Is there a live time chatroom on this board? I coul;d swear I saw it, but now I cannot find it.

cinnamon likes this.
  4. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

The live chat is on the bottom. Sometimes it disappears. Log out then log back in and see if that brings it back to the bottom of the screen on the left. Sometimes I have to log out then close my browser, then open the browser and log back in to get the live chat back to click on.

5. It was a blast to get to spend time with you, times two! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I'm glad your time in Reno turned for the better with Alice. She is a amazing lover and a terrific person to talk with. Can't wait to hear about your two girl party review.

7. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

And Alice even provided tech support for my Iphone which kept insisting that it was in Texas.

Broadhildt likes this.
  8. fantastic review! Sounds like you had one hell of a time.

cinnamon likes this.

9. This is totally the best part of the review right here- Courtesan, personal tech support, and awesome cuddler ;)

10. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

I'm glad Alice was able to make up for the beginning of the trip head aches! Great review girl!

isurfer likes this.
  11. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

This is a great review! Thanks for sharing!

12. I'm so excited and eager to make more memories with you <3

13. iigreatoneii
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii Well-Known Member

Courtesan, Apple Genius & Awesome Cuddler... I'm in store for one unbelievable night October 18th!

Nice review Eddie! It was a pleasure to read. I'll have my own story to tell very soon. :)

After reading yours, it's torture having to wait.

14. Maybe I should open up a niche market. Apple Courtesan lol

I'll try to make it worth the wait.

15. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Oops, I also had a great party with Alice this past August, that I forgot to write about. I think this was our 4th time together.

No Apple help or tech support was necessary. But every time my Iphone acts up with the navigation, I think of her and wish she was there to fix it and do other things.

The sexual details were pretty much the same, because I pretty much stick to the same party.

An awesome time was had by all.

Alice is one of the most fun people to talk to. She is always interesting and super enthusiastic.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  16. If it ain't broke? :-D

Aww, I just like lots of bizarre things, and enjoy life. Also helps having a nice person to talk to.

17. It was so great to see you again my friend!

18. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

It was great seeing you again, Alice. I also had an awesome party with Phoenix Fyre--a hidden gem in LPIN whom I will have to write a report on.

If I am back next weekend we may have to think of something suitably depraved to do.

19. Phoenix Frye is amazing, I love spending time with her.

I'm sure we can find something depraved enough, without much trouble ;-)

20. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I'm planning my next trip, so thanks for the review.

21. I can't wait, hopefully the review gave you some ideas.

22. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

As always, too many .

23. We should make it a game. Put them all down in a circle, and put one of those spinners from a children's board game in it. Spin the Wheel of Immorality!

24. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Now that is a sexy number Alice, you look good in black

25. Aww [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thanks hun

26. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

OndineDesire Professional Geeky Girlfriend

Stunning, and I love your eye makeup here.

27. What a great review!
    It's always so nice to hear when the gents on the boards have fun times with the ladies.

28. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

29. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustCurious4Now likes this.
  30. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Looking cute. Love that jacket, it was a good choice.

31. Wonder woman Miss Alice came to the rescue!:) <3 And I don't think explicit is a word in our vocabulary over here ha

32. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Miss Alice looking a touch coy and mysterious, I like it.