FIRE BEHIND LOVE RANCH & BY SAGEBRUSH RANCH THIS AFTERNOON

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cumishaamado, May 3, 2024.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Wow!!! Here my video footage of the fire behind Love Ranch North by Sagebrush Ranch:

2. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

What the heck happened out there???

3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Holy cow!! I’m glad everyone is safe.

JamieJupiter likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I don't know what happened. I saw the huge black smoke and ran out and started to film the fire. One of the girls heard 2 homeless guys arguing in back of Love Ranch then the fire started and it got bigger. It was scary.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

The girls at Love Ranch was evacuated. I was worried the propane tanks by the fire was going to explode. There was a huge pop and the ground shook a little. Everybody is okay. I tweeted and tag all the "News Stations". Channel 2 News was the only station that showed up and interviewed me and I Air Drop my videos on their iPhone so they can see from beginning to end.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JennyQuest and Old Nick like this.
  6. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

20240503_142151.jpg 20240503_143025.jpg 20240503_143039.jpg Here's my pictures from the back porch. I was the one who heard the men arguing

Last edited: May 6, 2024
    RunningSquirrel and Old Nick like this.
  7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

That’s scary! I’m glad everyone’s alright.

JennyQuest and JamieJupiter like this.
  8. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

Same. Firefighters were here quick and they stayed in case of a flareup

Old Nick likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JamieJupiter for sharing your pics and about the "Homeless Guys" arguing. I saw "Mario (one of the "Homeless guys running back into the fire. From the time I ran out and started filming, the fire trucks came 30 minutes later. When I was leaving last night at 10 PM, I saw a Fire Truck parked by the fire site. Probably checking for "Hot Spots". It was scary and close to "Love Ranch".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

13. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

The trucks were still there at 2:30am. We saw them do a shift change around midnight. I'm so glad they stayed, that way if the fire popped up again they would be right on it. Made me feel safe :)

Old Nick likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree with you. It was very scary and I was worried that the propane tank that was close to the fire was going to explode.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JamieJupiter for sharing your thoughts and I saw the fire truck when I left Sagebrush at 10 PM last night too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

19. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Glad everyone is safe. cant tell from fire, was any structure envolved?..... smoke looks really black for a brush fire.

JamieJupiter likes this.
  20. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Wow glad everyone is safe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  21. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

No structure involved, it was an rv and a few cars and some tires

Old Nick likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif] I’m glad everyone is safe and that no Ranch property was damaged. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

JamieJupiter likes this.
  23. It seems like there are fires all over the place right now. Someone is playing a very cruel game

JamieJupiter likes this.
  24. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

Fire department was here yesterday. They checked our systems (100%!) and they cleared all the brush around the houses. Then they sprayed herbicide.

Old Nick and origlegman like this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif] It’s really great to see that the Fire Department is being proactive in this situation. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: May 11, 2024
    JamieJupiter likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

There were 3 cars that caught on fire and it was a "Homeless Man" that started the fire[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's what I read from Channel 2 News:

A fire at a junk yard in the Mound House area burned multiple vehicles Thursday afternoon.

It all started with a motorhome catching fire around 2:30 p.m. on Newman Lane according to a release from the Lyon County Sheriff's Office.

When responders arrived, they discovered the fire had spread to multiple other abandoned vehicles.

Lyon County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to the fire along with Central Lyon County, Carson City, and Storey County Fire personnel.

The fire surrounding the burning vehicles grew to about a quarter of an acre according to a spokesperson for the Central Lyon County Fire Protection District.

No one was hurt or injured during the incident.

It is under investigation by the Nevada State Fire Marshall’s Division.

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

29. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Is it just me or do you guys deal with a lot of fires? Feels like there have been a few fires in your area.

Glad everybody is safe.

JamieJupiter likes this.
  30. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Geez, I'm glad you all are safe and no damage done to the Sagebrush and Love Ranches. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  31. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

No more than most places. This was caused by a human- and steps have been taken to prevent a reoccurance

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for sharing your thoughts and Channel 2 News interviewed me and airdrop my videos from my phone to theirs. In the news they said the fire was started by a homeless person and 3 vehicles were involved in the fire in the Junkyard too.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

I saw that from across the highway on my way to the gym