Figure Drawing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JustCurious4Now, May 30, 2021.

1. This might come off as a bit of a weird question; if so forgive me; but has any body set up an appointment or made a request in a walk on to do a nude figure sketch/drawing/painting of any of the ladies in the brothels? If so, how much was charged or if not how much would you charge for a session? I’m asking as an aspiring artist who knows the brothels are full of beautiful women with different and wonderful body shapes and features and feels like any one of you would make wonderful subjects. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I would love to be your Mona Lisa, actually my last photographer told me I have her smile hehe

3. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

Hello Artist. I would be happy to be your muse. I sent you a private message.

4. When you do visit please be sure to notice and admire the artwork now displayed at the Bunnyranch (which was previously displayed at the Loveranch).

All the women subjects were actual working gals of the past and the story goes that the artwork was created in trade. I do believe Suzette is interested in having paintings rendered for the current gals now too.

Alos: I would love you to sketch me, I just don't know how long I could be very still for you....:D

Old Nick, origlegman and Pizza Man like this.