REVIEW Farrah Banks @ BunnyRanch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Apologies to all for the late review, especially to Farrah Banks.

My periodic visit up to Reno for some gambling, eating and fun the weekend of 10/14.

There seems to be a lot of new ladies in the Reno/Carson area and so wanted to talk to as many ladies as possible. I'm generally very picky with the ladies that I party with and of course research based on others feedback. ChicagoBob is one person I trust.

Went to Bunnyranch and spoke with Lacy Valentine. Very pretty lady. Sat at the lounge and a lineup was called so of course watched all the pretty ladies. As they all walked backed to their room I introduced myself to Farrah Banks.

She sat down and we started talking. Went from her career to my career, to her current goals. Conversation just flowed and flowed.. She was wearing this black lacy lingerie, heels and nylons. Wow she looked great. We already had an email correspondence but it was wonderful getting to know this beautiful and intelligent lady. Eventually I said lets go and talk a bit of ok.. and off we went..

Discussions were short and sweet and I was very excited to be with this beautiful and sexy lady. I had a wonderful time with activities and hopefully she had fun also. (unless she was acting.. haha)

Farrah - thank you again for a wonderful conversation and of course a wonderful time back in your room. I plan to be back soon.

Jake

FarrahBanks likes this.
  2. What a great time Jake. Glad you had such a great time with Farrah. I personally like late reviews sometimes, it shows me that the party is still fondly remembered even after a couple of weeks.

FarrahBanks likes this.
  3. FarrahBanks
    Chat with Me

FarrahBanks Classy Sexy French/Mexican Bombshell

Hi Jake ,
    I am glad you came to visit I had an amazing time with you for me it is so important that we have mental stimulation you were a great conversationalist and a gentleman and I appreciate it and it definitely turned me on ... you are sweet and great in bed .. lets do it again and again ... see you soon hopefully ..XoXo Farrah Muah !

4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Farrah is great, right?! Glad you are seeing some of the amazing new ladies that are around, @jakester :) Love ya, Farrah!

FarrahBanks likes this.
  5. FarrahBanks
    Chat with Me

FarrahBanks Classy Sexy French/Mexican Bombshell

Love you too Lilith miss you tons muah !!

6. Thanks for sharing your review! Farrah is an awesome lady!
    [​IMG]