REVIEW Fantastic Solo Party with Bryce Stevens

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Aug 7, 2017.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

The review is only words, the actual encounter is so good that words can not describe it. I hope you can still meet @BryceStevens during her summer tour 2017. I changed my business plans by a week just so I could meet @BryceStevens never knowing I would have an opportunity for an awesome three some with @cumishaamado and a solo encounter that still brings a smile to my face. Bryce is so out of my league I would have been just as happy just to meet her let alone having two fantastic times together. I can't wait to see her on her next visit, when ever that is.

thunderstorm and BryceStevens like this.
  2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

You are right it is just words, and the actions are so much better, but the words inspire us and lead to the actions. Dreams made reality.

In fact, I did get a chance to play with the fabulous Miss Stevens, review will be coming soon.

joe carbols and BryceStevens like this.
  3. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

I love it when dreams turn the reality!! tehee

joe carbols and thunderstorm like this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey there @Broadhildt did you have a chance to make it up to Kit Kat and get to enjoy @BryceStevens on either tour 1 or tour 2. I missed them both. Oh well maybe next time

BryceStevens likes this.
  5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi there @thunderstorm were you able to see @bryce this spring on tour 1 or tour 2. I missed both tours due to work schedule and surgery oh well I hope to see her next time if possible

BryceStevens likes this.
  6. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Hi, Joe,
    Haven't made it out to Mound House this year, but the ladies are never far from my mind. Hope you can return soon.

joe carbols likes this.
  7. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @Broadhildt I will be up on July 18 for a long weekend. Maybe I’ll see you then. Hope you have a great summer

Broadhildt likes this.
  8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

joe carbols likes this.
  9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Gotcha @thunderstorm i was able to visit with @cumishaamado three times and did my first ever 2 hr encounter it was fantastic. I saw @SableRenae several times but... all I was able to score were some awesome hugs and several climactic kisses. Just not enough time to enjoy myself plus I’m kinda spoiled with Cumisha thanks for the posts

thunderstorm likes this.
  10. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

I bet you're counting the days, Joe! I know I would be.

I know for sure I can't make it out this summer - work is going nuts, but I sure hope you have a great time.

joe carbols likes this.
  11. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Both ladies a great at spoiling a man!

joe carbols likes this.
  12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I I agree @thunderstorm 110%. I saw that @SableRenae is on @cumishaamado short list for fine ladies that she enjoys two girl encounters with. Too bad my two girl encounter is off my bucket list since I enjoyed Bryce and Cumisha last summer. I’m hoping for a three hour encounter on my bucket list along with about another two dozen adventures sooner but probably much much later

thunderstorm likes this.
  13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @thunderstorm for liking my post btw I’m still searching for that Cecily Rose link. It is a long journey to find stuff out on the boards

thunderstorm likes this.
  14. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Broadhildt for liking my post

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for your kinds words and compliments!!! I love spoiling you and I can't wait to see you in July!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @thunderstorm for sharing your thought and comment!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @cumishaamado i love it when you spoil me. It’s been a long time since I’ve been spoiled I’m looking forward to being spoiled In July by “THE BEST”

18. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @thunderstorm for liking my post. It’s nice to know we have similar interests in the ladies at the Kit Kat especially the compassionate @cumishaamado

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to spoil you in July!!! You are a "True Gentleman" with a "Compassion" for life!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Hooray! @joe carbols and @cumishaamado I'm so happy I will soon see you both during my upcoming Oct. 4-24th tour! I can't wait for our steamy hot encounter!!!!

21. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

We have had awesome amazing fun together @cumishaamado, and lots more to follow!!!

22. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I'm so glad we won't be missing each other this time during my Oct. 4-24th Kit Kat Ranch tour dates @joe carbols !!!