Exotica Erotica that is The Magnificent Maya Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Where does one start and where does one end with such a beautiful, charming, Magnificent young lady? This is a very difficult question when describing the Legend and Mystique that is the Eternally Beautiful Maya Love. When she greated me she was looking like the hottest lingerie model ever with a smile that matches her outstanding all around beauty.

We started off spending some quality time and conversation in the parlor. This young lady has a lot to offer that I didn't know if I could hold out long enough til it was time for our date of destiny. Roughly 1 hour before it was time for our appointment, my lustful instincts caved in as I was physically yearning to have her. So when then left the parlor, had our little talk before it was time to get down to having the best playtime of all.

We did indeed do a lot of things a lot, I'll leave that to your imagination. Maya is very gorgeous whether she is dressed up sharp enough for a prom queen to be jealous as she was during dinner or when she's in her lingerie as was the case in the parlor, which I was a lucky soul to have been able to remove or especially when she's in her birthday suit which will always turn me on whether I'm with her.

I"m still yearning for more play time with her but I have these wonderful memories to fall back on until the next time I party with these classy beauty who is very sweet and real. This party itself was magnificent, a reflection of my partner that helped makd this happen, the Magnificent Maya Love.

Time can't pass fast enough for Maya was that great and beyond. This was a night that was very special as I look forward to many more.

2. yay for maya!! she is awesome!

3. I am glad that we got to spend some time together. I know that I met you last December and was shy to come and say hello. But I am glad that I did. You are a wonderful asset to this board and a great friend and lover. Thank you so much for such a lovely compliment and a great review. I hope to see you again soon and sorry that I will miss your birthday in December but know that my thoughts are with you.

4. Michael
    Chat with Me

I'm very excited about some Bambi time as well.

5. Michael
    Chat with Me

This was a very incredible experience. You are a very wonderful woman to be around and I cannot wait for more chapters.

6. Michael
    Chat with Me

Thank you for your kind words my friend, hopefully one day we will.

7. Or what you don't say. Sometimes the secrete action is louder than the words spoken.

8. We will have to nurse our "friendship" and see where it takes us! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Maya...you are indeed, quite the beauty. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Pogus....Maya said something about secretions...and apparently yours are loud...eeeewwwww! :shock:

11. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Micheal i am as I am sure others are envious. I too have partied with maya. Ours was a short one but awesome party though. i look forward to spending more time with this beautiful lady in the future she is an amazing addition to team Bunny and i am glad to know her.

12. I enjoy our time together. You are just so sweet and amazing person.

13. Michael
    Chat with Me

"Bump" In Honor of the Top Booker for April 2009, A Very Amazing Lady

14. Michael
    Chat with Me

Thank you for your kind words and I agree completely. You're pretty awesome as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]