PIC THREAD Everyone has a twin

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by joe carbols, Jul 30, 2019.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

D587BA5B-F4F0-4ABC-8A3D-F3C4D0D64101.jpeg I was surfing the web earlier today and I thought I saw this picture of caring compassionate @cumishaamado.

I have always heard that everyone has a twin. If one of your favorite ladies has a twin out there please keep the post moving.

Me..... it’s no secret that my twin double is the late great Uncle Fester from Addams Family.

Enjoy this picture of Cumi’s double. I hope we can get Cumi to photo shop a side by side of this twin so you can see first hand.

Enjoy!

JuniperJones and Cohenprime86 like this.
  2. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Cumisha is unique.
    I don't think so she is twin.

joe carbols likes this.
  3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You are so correct sexy @SophiaSun the caring compassionate @cumishaamado is very unique but at first glance you kinda sorta have to agree a little bit that Sophia Vergara is doing a pretty good impersonation of our lovely and Sexy Cumi.

What do the members of the board think of this post??? Remember I look like uncle Fester!!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing a photo of someone that could be my twin but I don't think she look anything like me.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe and joe carbols like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86, JBear and joe carbols like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely @SophiaSun and I agree with you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for kind words and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for the cute imogies!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You are correct caring compassionate @cumishaamado God only made one Cumisha and there is no one that really looks like her except you.

Maybe she could be a sister or cousin or maybe just someone that want to look like the world famous Cumisha Amado.

I’m just glad I have had the pleasure of enjoying the “Original” and the best Cumi

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! I'm glad I have the pleasure to enjoy many memorable experiences with you and more to cum!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  13. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

Cumisha is one girl of Charlie of Angels.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Ah those good old days when I could cum. But, only three awesome courtesans can make me climax now.

They include beautiful @baileypaige, the legend @BryceStevens snd the caring compassionate @cumishaamado. maybe some day soon I’ll make a mess again. But there is so much more than just going Squirt Squirt!!!

Ragazo Solo likes this.
  15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

@cumishaamado this is an outstanding picture of you. You look so lovely in blue.

There is only one Cumisha Amado! And she is very lovely and sexy and just oh so BEAUTIFUL.

I used to think your photo at the marina was your best but this photo in blue is even more attractive and oh so Hot!!!!!

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and support!!! I can't wait to make you climax again during your visit next year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  18. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

What a great comparison, that dress is definitely something Cumisha would wear (with more cleavage)!

19. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Looking forward to going Squirt Squirt! With you again @cumishaamado. It can’t come soon enough!!

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and I can't wait to going Squirt Squirt too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  21. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

It’s going to be a long time before we meet again dear @cumishaamado you know first hand what is going in my life right now.

I just can’t make it out west right now.

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for the update!!! I'm very patient and my prayers are always with you and I know you have an "Angel" on your shoulders thats protecting you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  23. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

That same Angel is also on your shoulder as well dear compassionate @cumishaamado.

It just comes with our friendship

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and support!!! I agree that our "Angel" has watch over both of us especially when I had my "Heart Attack in May" after my mom passed away in April.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  25. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

He will always be with you dear @cumishaamado, always!! That I can promise you!!

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  27. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

No, you are the awesome one dearest @cumishaamado ! AWESOME!!!!!

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  31. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You’re welcome caring and compassionate @cumishaamado. I’m slowly working my status with you to be an “Awesome Sweetheart”.

I hope I have time tonight to see you on livestream tonight and I hope you have that awesome blue dress on that you displayed earlier in the week when you where at the horse ranch. You looked FANTASTIC in that outfit

32. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I concur with Sophia Sun that Cumisha has no twin. Physical resemblance to someone, maybe. But not in the aspects that count.

Besides, if that was Cumisha, where's the Filipino food? What, no food?! That's not her! I'm outta here! ;):D

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  33. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Also, Joe, you mentioned you resemble Uncle Fester. Hopefully, the movie one, where he is portrayed by Christopher Lloyd. Talented man, and all those movies he made! So logically, that means you're a talented man!

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and requesting my awesome blue dress. I will wear it on "Live Stream tonight!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @hikino for your kind words and comments!!! I posted my photo next to her and there is no resemblance!!! I'm very unique!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]