Even more bad news :( :( :( ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ERIK THE PHANTOM, Aug 15, 2019.

1. A short while back, I mentioned about my car accident:

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/in...problem-in-my-nevada-trip.61961/#post-1330886

Well, about a couple nights ago, I went to this hot dog place, ate 1 polish sausage (no fries) and later on that night, got terribly nauseous and was vomiting and having diarrhea all through the next morning. I was almost crawling back to my bed! I don't think I've ever vomited (let alone, like that) in a looong time :eek:!

I believe it was food poisoning, as did my doctor when I saw him the next day. He didn't prescribe anything because he said food poisoning is usually self-limiting and goes away...

But he did recommend that I give my stomach some "rest" and try not to eat anything for a while (maybe even for a day :eek:).

I don't think I've ever gone an entire day without eating :(.

So, with all that being said, if I still have the budget after paying my insurance deductible (and other expenses) and, of course, depending on how I feel by next week, I will try to be there...

Because I do not think the beautiful courtesans would appreciate their client "puking" all over their beautiful rooms and then, my condom may have to double as a "barf bag" :p!

Then again, if they're into those types of parties... what do you call them? "Roman showers" or "scat" or something like that o_O? Then, maybe they won't mind ;).

Sorry... my sense of humor is about as sick as I am right now :p.

*** On a serious note, I was also advised to try to avoid eating at the cheap fast food establishments because a lot of these places don't practice the best "health standards" when preparing their food???

Though, with that being said, I've also gotten sick from eating at the "healthier places".

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]