About Me Elsie Ellis' Favorite Experiences

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by ElsieEllis, Jan 22, 2022.

1. I enjoy experiences more than anything else. An experience is something I get to carry with me forever.
    Concerts and other live music events are so fun. Swaying to the music after a beautiful dinner is one of my favorite types of out dates.
    I am a sucker for an amusement park and other adrenaline filled activities. Nothing is sexier than being breathless after a thrilling activity or twelve.
    Quiet intimate dinners can be just as exciting. Stimulating conversation over delicious food and cocktails is such an aphrodisiac .
    Museums and art exhibits are such a great way to spark thought-provoking conversation. Entice my mind and everything else will soon follow.

What are your favorite experiences??? Are there any experiences you have always wanted to enjoy but need a partner to make the time worthwhile??? I'd love to hear all about them.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

To book an appointment with 10% deposit call 775-246-5683 Ext.0
    Email me to plan your favorite experience - [email protected]

[​IMG]

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.