1. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Mine is to be a farmer. I used to own a farm with horses, llamas, cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys and barn cats a quarter mile down the road from my log cabin. Definitely want to get back to that lifestyle.

NicoBradley, BeaverFan and SailorB like this.
  2. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Sounds like an amazing job for me it would be having my own security company that helps setup home security cameras for people.

3. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I think you already have the dream job, think about it you get paid to fuck what's better than that?

4. For jobs that are realistic I think I’m doing it now working in high school athletics. Otherwise, I would love to coach basketball at the college level. I’ll keep the other one to myself for now.

5. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

SailorB I love how you always want to help people stay safe

SailorB likes this.
  6. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 you're right, can't get any better than putting a smile on people's faces in a safe environment

7. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

BeaverFan that's phenomenal that you enjoy coaching, building young people's self-esteem. Means that you must also have a great body

BeaverFan likes this.
  8. How cute to have a farm!! Sounds both eventful and relaxing! My dream job would be a Queen. Managing the people, having all I desire, being beautiful & fucking a king!!

9. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Nico you already are a beautiful Queen. I wouldn't mind curtsying to you once you get your own nation

10. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I've already got my dream job. I've joined an elite file transfer team called the Screaming Weasels. Perhaps you've heard of us?

11. Don’t I wish! But I am working on it and it’s a work in progress. Not exactly where I want it to be but I’m not embarrassed to have my shirt off, so that’s something.

12. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

This sounds so cute I love that

13. SailorB
    Chat with Me

Aww thank you and yes that is what I want to do and right now I work as a dispatcher to keep that dream going.

14. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Today is one of those days where I think to myself that’s I should have been a pro wrestler. I had a decent build, the reflexes of a cat (still do), and I’m pretty creative and a natural born entertainer. I called one of the local promotions back in 2006 and talked to two people there. I had my character figured out, I was debating entrance themes, just never pulled that trigger. I regret at least not giving it a try.

15. My dream job was to work in a hospital in a non-medical capacity. This was inspired by The Janitor from Scrubs. I got to live this dream for 7 months in late 2013 / early 2014 when I worked as on site computer tech support at a hospital. I got to fix computers at nurses' stations and fix TVs in patient rooms. It was a lot of fun although the wages were kinda crappy.

It was supposed to be a temporary job. Eventually the second shift guy changed to a different department and I took over for him. When his position opened up for permanent hire, I applied but they didn't even interview me. I did, however, get the ignoble job of helping to train the guy who did get the job.

Nowadays, I am working as a computer programmer. I actually love the field of work although the specific job has a lot of flaws in it. That was my aspiration since my early 20s (around late 1999) and the reason I went back to school in 2012 to get my Bachelor's degree. I don't know if I'd call it a dream job.

16. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffet I haven't heard of them. You always keep me guessing

17. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

BeaverFan I'd love to see you with your shirt off. So sexy on men. Guess on women too

18. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

SailorB awesome that you love your job. I also love my job when I get to interact with people like you

SailorB likes this.
  19. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Old Nick why not still pursue it? It's only the things people don't do, that they end of regretting. Reflexes like a cat - does that apply to the bedroom also?

Old Nick likes this.
  20. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

RayAdverb it's wonderful that you actually achieved something you aspired to since you were in your 20s, most people don't even get that far.

21. SailorB
    Chat with Me

Yes love it and glad you love your job too. Aww thank you for the sweet words hope your day is going well.

22. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

At 46, it’s not feasible for me to train for wrestling. I should have done it a long time ago. Some of the greats like Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan still step in the ring from time to time, but they’ve been at it for a long time. My childhood dream was game design, and I have dabbled in that.

I think my reflexes in the bedroom are pretty decent. ;)

23. The hospital job was a short time but it really nice time. A lot of fun and my boss was a really funny and cool guy. And actually, I got the job very suddenly as a matter of pure luck. I got a call from a staffing agency on Halloween 2013 and I started working there the very next day.

For a while, I was bitter that I did not get the permanent job, but in the long run, it’s for the best. The wages were pretty low. I did not mind at the time because I had very few expenses and I really love the work, but I could not survive on that nowadays.

my current career path I achieved through some hard work but also a big stroke of luck. In 2011 I was working some terrible desktop support job that I hated and it was a contract job that came to an end. At first, I went looking for more work in that field, but after six months, I realized this was no way to live life. I could not spend so much time being unemployed and being miserable when I was employed. I had originally attained an associates degree when I was 20 years old. In 2012 I decided to return to school and finish my bachelors degree. Luckily, I had quite a bit of money saved up from the terrible desktop support job. And I was living with my parents, so my expenses were low.

After I graduated, I spent five months in a post-graduate training program in northern Virginia. That did not lead directly to a job, but after that I went applying to entry level jobs all over the country. Eventually, I got a job with the US Marine Corps at an office in Indianapolis. I was there for 2 1/2 years and I moved to my current position in Illinois

Last edited: Apr 19, 2024
  24. Id love to be a roadie for an all female KPop band! LOL!

25. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

RayAdverb I agree that things do work out for the best in the end even though it may not appear to at the time

26. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

pigtacoman I would also love to be a roadie for an all female KPop band....I'm totally obsessed with Black Pink