RANCH SPECIAL DOUBLE TROUBLE

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Mar 9, 2020.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

The ranch special is adding me on to a party with the beautiful KITTYRAE..!!
    We will provide your all time fantasy with 2 busty babes at your beck and call.!! 24/7 by appt..Walkins welcome for us 24/7..We are on speed dial for you............)
    For your 2 hr party we have 30 mins calculated for free.
    Don't miss out on our biggest and busiest weekend of the year st. Paddy's weekend..!! Follow the rainbow to our pot of gold..love astrid 20200308_170937.jpg IMG_3517~2.jpg

2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks guys..time to stop on by for your spring fling..the weather is perfect..!!

3. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you j.j. looks fun huh..lol..love, astrid

KittyRae and Leo Goodale like this.
  4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Better stop by running squirrel..I don' t want you to miss out on all the fun..!! Love , astrid Snapchat-819005954~2.jpg

5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you leo..always great hearing from you...!# soo happy for you that you are going on holiday..!!

Leo Goodale and KittyRae like this.
  6. KittyRae
    Chat with Me

KittyRae Elite Courtesan

Come seeeeee us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AstridLulpeck and Leo Goodale like this.
  7. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank fun cool chick KittyRae..!!! She is a blast to hang with ..our party with you will be richter..!!! We look awesome.
    .to gether..2 curvy busty babes..on speed dial waiting for you..!! IMG_3517~2.jpg IMG_3517~2.jpg

Marlin Groce Jr and KittyRae like this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome special!!! Book your fabulous 2 Girl Party with @AstridLulpeck and @KittyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KittyRae likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KittyRae for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  10. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks for saying hi to us Kumisha..party on..! 20200311_135330.jpg

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Have a great Paddy weekend stopping by the love ranch for your double trouble..amazing savings if you book me for the crawl right now..savings below the price for typical outdate..yet it gets better than that..6 hrs of partying at all ranches with me then 1 hour of alone time in my room..!! Ridiculous savings..email me now for details..astridlulpeck@ loveranch.net 20200312_101546.jpg 20200312_101546.jpg

CaptainJJ and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  13. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

You are correct you do look awesome

14. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi Canadian..are you stopping by this weekend for all of the fun to be had...we are in party mode believe me.
    !!!
    .incredible saving right now if you book me for the crawl date..below prices for average outdate..6 hrs of partying with all of the ranch stars..1 hr. In my big new room..!! Email me [email protected] for further details..incredible once a year deal 20200312_101608.jpg

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  15. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi marlin..how are you. Thank you for the likes..you are really cool and a nice friend..!! Love ..astrid

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

17. KittyRae
    Chat with Me

KittyRae Elite Courtesan

Who’s ready for some double trouble! Book us before our tours end!!!

CaptainJJ likes this.