Double Date with Dawn Angel and Tara Darling

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Evening Greetings, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Visiting The Love Ranch and the seductive dark hair Dawn Angel, I was introduced to a blonde bundle of energy named Tara Darling. Soon I found myself enjoying being the center of an Oreo cookie with Dawn and Tara as the tempting wafers! Soon we were considering a 'double date' and, and with these two beauties and their encouragement, it did not take long to decide to make the plunge. Dawn and Tara were able to get the VIP room too and off we were on a new adventure for me.

I actually had no idea what I might be getting into, but I let Dawn and Tara know that the party was in their hands and I was just going to go with the flow. With that the two of them let loose with the fun and took me on one heck of a ride, literally and figuratively. Anything that I had in mind to please them was readily accepted all the while I got treated to whatever their imagination desired, and they share quite an imagination:)

Will I be ready to team up with Dawn and Tara again? You bet I will, just as soon as my heart quits racing [smilie=happy.gif]

2. I believe I speak for Tara too when I say the pleasure was all ours!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]