Do you think I should be a bunny?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by sextart, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Some people in the chatroom said I should start my own thread about becoming a bunny so here it is [smilie=happy.gif]
    I've said this in the want to be a bunny thread, but if you have any pic requests let me know... I love to show off

2. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Great pics Sextart. Good luck and hope you get to be a bunny soon.

3. Hellz YES!!! You are awesome. Loved chatting with you in the room. Great personality and awesome Butt! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. And then again here once again i say yes!! You definitely should be a bunny! You are simply amazing! I would love you would be there on my first trip ever planned for around mid-march! And please Goddess post some real juicy bare naked pics if you can :)

5. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'd say you can be one!! ;) Some very nice pics, good luck!

6. Hmmm...requests? A bent over shot showing everything, nothin' better than a juicy booty with a ripe peach!...heehee...Surfer's right...I am a dirty ol'man!

7. your pictures r great sextart. i hope u become a bunny soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Go for it! Good luck, babe! :)

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

You certainly are more than attractive enough! If your personality comes close to your looks, you should be a lock! Good luck! :D

10. thanks for all the great comments everyone [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

You're definitely hot stuff, sex!

You should be a Bunny shoo-in :wink:

yer CDN Pal,

Nick in T.O.

12. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I think you will have no problems in being a Bunny...my vote is YES!!! Now...as far as pics go! I've always liked a woman wearing Leather.Anyways,I wish you the best in becoming a Bunny :)

13. you're sexy!

14. Nice body, and very nice face. Though it would really nice to see you smile more though, sextart :D

15. You should have no problem getting in! Simply beautiful!

16. [​IMG]

17. You are totally awesome! loved chatting you up in the room! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Lovely pics and awesome personality to boot. Have enjoyed meeting you.

19. Submit an application. It never hurts to try. Live life to the fullest. Go for it [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. You are really cute!

Do you like to have fun?

Do you like to play?

Do you want to work where you wear whatever you want?

Do you want to drink on the job?

Do you want to play big girl dress up every day?

If so, you are perfect if you have good people skills to go with your looks.

21. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

The Man has spoken! You are on your way, sextart!!

22. Just keep doing what you are doing and you''ll do great! Good luck!

23. you are very sexy and yes you should be a bunny [smilie=be mine!.gif]

25. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

any more requests

26. Oh my...you look stunning! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. thank you roadster [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Lovely baby [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. ********

30. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Great pictures of you! Keep trying and be persistant, I think you'd be quite popular.

31. Awesome body sextart, you have my vote. Good luck [smilie=hot over you.gif]

32. so still no word yet... any other requests in the mean time??

33. you look like you could be a bunny with a body like that

34. crimson
    Chat with Me

crimson Just a random guy

Don't give up. You are way to sexy not to be a bunny. :)

35. Hang in there Sweetie, don't give up.