Do I need a U.S. ID card to be BunnyBabe?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Bellanicole, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Hi everyone! As I've already posted I really want to be a BunnyBabe. I have a question though. Do I need to be an American citizen to work at the Bunny ranch? I live in the Netherlands so I only have a Dutch passport and a Dutch driver's license, I don't have a green card or a work permit. What should I do? I would love to move to the U.S. and everything but it's really hard to get a visa and all.
    I hope you guys can help me out, thanks!

Love, Bella Nicole

2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

I've heard that you will need a US''greencard'' or a work visa... Good luck getting that.I hear...Dual citizenship. would help.

This is what I've been told.

And good luck......

3. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Hi Bellani,

I'd assume at the very least you'd need a work visa. Even though I live in Canada, which is right next to the U.S., Canadians also require work visas thanks to the efforts of an earlier dickhead Canadian prime minister and they're not the easiest to come by.

I would call the U.S. consulate in the Netherlands and see if they can advise you.

But best of luck - you are definitely a knockout [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] and I'm sure would fit right in with everyone in Carson City...

Yer lustful CDN pal,

Nick in T.O. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. Hi you need have 2 identification available for work in U.S.A. I have driver license and green card.
    Have you a great day !!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. Yes you need a work Visa and passport.. Not sure if you need to have a guaranteed job here or just be looking for work to get your Visa... If i was you i would email [email protected]

6. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Gosh you're so hot! You should definitely figure out the answer! Maybe get a green card I suppose!