Diamond Skye a true gem

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cal jay, Dec 19, 2014.

1. After a two-plus year hiatus from visiting Mound House, I had the fortunate pleasure of meeting up with a real hidden gem at the Love Ranch North. What a sweet comeback it was for me. For those that do not know her as of yet, Diamond is just an awesomely delightful young lady: genuinely affectionate; silly at the right moments; and has a lot fun with intimate activities. And her profile rings true: she has a perfectly beautiful bronze body to die for. I don't throw around the word "hot" often but she is sizzling hot!!!!! Now, it should be noted that I typically am attracted to curvy full figured gals however when Diamond says "GFE all the way" she seriously means it so that, along with her friendly personality and her goddess-like body, moves her right up on top -- of my list. Yes, this Diamond lights up the Skye when she enters the parlor and oh how she sparkles in the bedroom. And here's one last tip for the ladies, at any experience level: nothing wins a guy over like sincere enthusiasm; and after exchanging a few messages, Diamond was so excited and thrilled to meet with me when I had popped in unannounced, that it made me realize pretty quickly that we were going to get along just fine. They say that diamonds are forever? Without a doubt, I shall remember my time with this Diamond, forever.

2. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

diamondskye Let's turn it up a notch Diamond's are forever!

I must say i really enjoyed my time with you i couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear
    I am so happy that you enjoyed your time with me lol yes you really surprised me when you showed up i was so nervous to meet you but when i actually seen you face to face it totally went away when you told me that you really enjoy GFE IT TOTALLY!! I mean totally turned me on i consider that one of my best specialties to actually be intimate and really mean it [smilie=happy.gif] i love my job and to actually meet someone so nice and funny as you was a fun time i love to have fun and joke around a little THANKYOU FOR COMING IN TO MEET ME PERSONALLY CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT TIME IT WILL BE EVEN BETTER!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

3. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I am so glad the two of you had such a great time together! She is a true gem! What a lucky guy!

4. That's my sissy Diamond! I knew you were a gem babe. He has it right to a tee. Sweet words CalJay! She is so sweet I've gotten two cavities since her arrival. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. Yes diamond you are great and should have many more reviews

6. Darling Diamond, I don't know what to say except for thank you for those sweet, sweet words about meeting me; believe me, I am for sure smiling now as I read this. I guess this is kind of your review of me too, lol. Discovering someone that you hit it off with is just the best!!!! I can't wait to see you again, too!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Absolutely! And so true, Shelby, I am lucky to have found her!!!

Lol, I know, right. She is an absolute sweetheart!!!!

She sure should, Vanity, Diamond is so very worthy of wonderful reviews and I am sure there are more to come.

8. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

It sounds like the two of you really hit it off!! What an amazing review!!

9. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

Yes we had a wonderful time Plenty more to come [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Welcome to the family Diamond Skye!! Nice review of a lovely bunny indeed [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

Thankyou [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Aw what a great review!!

13. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

15. Sindy, yes, Diamond is such a sweetheart.

And that hot body of hers? You know that anywhere you start to nibble will be sweeter than candy!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Definitely hot face & body! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. Yes, Diamond is such beautiful lady - inside and out!!!

18. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] DONT MAKE ME BLUSH LOL THANKYOU [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

19. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. ...missing my favorite LRN lover!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

21. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Time for another visit!!

22. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

Yes I hollywood I think it's about time lol! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review. Glad you had an amazing time with Diamond, she is an awesome lady. :)

24. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

Thankyou kimberly we had a great time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Great review, glad you had a great time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

what a wonderful time it was [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Awesome review. CalJay! I cannot wait to experience Diamond myself. Thanks for posting this.

28. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Diamond is so much fun and sexy!

29. So true, Holly. I never argue with a beautiful lady that gives great ... advice ;)

30. Thanks, C_H. believe me, it was my pleasure to recount our time together. In the truest sense of the term, Diamond is an amazing lady.

31. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

Awww Thankyou Cal Jay [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Thanks, Rihanna, yes, had a fantastic time with Diamond!!

Oh yes she certainly is, Kimberly. Diamond is such a sweetheart and I loved our time together and looking forward to seeing her again!!! :D

33. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] Next time will be even better!

34. With you, Diamond, it will be heaven [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You are most welcome, darling Diamond!!!

35. diamondskye
    Chat with Me