Devilin Doez Crock! (10/09/2012)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Yesterday, while in Vegas for work, I headed over to the Love Ranch Vegas and the Alien Cathouse. I dropped in on Sonja, Dallas and Paris at ACH and they showed me around. I took my trusty video camera with me, so a video tour will be posted shortly.

At the Love Ranch Vegas, I met Hollywood, Sindee Luxxe and a new girl named Devilin Doez (as in Devilin does Dallas...LOL!) Sweet Staci Valentine and G.I. Jen were there as well. Riley Sapphire was there but under the weather. I was instantly intrigued with Devilin: she stands about 5'6", has a short, pixie style haircut with reddish/brown hair, brown eyes, slender framed with B cup natural breasts and lots and lots of ink! I have included pics below of her various tattoos. She was also wearing a small leather collar emblazoned with the word F*CK!

We talked for a long time and discovered we have lots in common. We sat at the bar chatting and as we sat, we kept getting closer and closer together. I started massaging her neck and shoulders. Before long, I was gently kissing the back of her neck. She took me by the hand and led me off to her room. We quickly came to an agreement on our party.

Devilin and great kisser. She has a stud piercing in her lower lip area which I thought might get in the way, but it didn't! HAHA! We started with lots of foreplay. And she really loves foreplay. She is not bashful about telling you when you are hitting all of the right spots either. Her nipples are super sensitive, so I spent lots of time on those. She slid down between my legs for a little oral before we started off in a sideways doggy-style. This tight little vixen likes it a little hard, so we switched to traditional doggy-style. She has a GREAT ass for doggy so I made sure to give it a few hard grabs and spanks along the way. We finished round one in doggy and spooned for a bit before round two.

I slid down between her legs for a little DATY. Again, Devilin was extremely vocal in expressing her pleasure. I then moved up into a traditional missionary position; more doggy; even MORE doggy (we both loved doggy!); and then she finished me off with her amazing oral skills!

Devilin was terrific lover! I enjoyed my time with her immensely. She truly puts her all into her parties and delivers a great GFE! Lots of kissing, lots of cuddling and lots of hardcore sex!

Devilin: Thank you SO much for the great party! I had a lot of fun getting to know you and loved spending time with you! I definitely hope you're there when I come back for my next trip so we can continue our fun!

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review Crock!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Gotta say I love Devilin she's yet to give me a good gfe ;)

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nice review Crock!

Looking forward to seeing the video!

5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Sweet review. I love the details! The pictures are great too. It really helps! I look forward to the video also. Was Devlin dressed up as an alien, and you dressed up as Captain Kirk or Mr Spock? :)

6. Great review !!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]