Destiny Page and Katie Michaels: Birthday Part 1

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Longarm69, Mar 21, 2010.

1. My first original Party on this visit was to be with Destiny Page. However, during the St. Pogus Party at the Love Ranch, I noticed a small beautiful burnett practicing for the pole dance competition later that night. I leartned her hame was Kattie (Michaels) and I was smitten with her sexy smile and stunningly beautiful body.

When I arrived for my party with Destiny, she mention how sexy and beautiful Katie looked the nighjt before. Well it didn't take much convincing to have a threesome with these two stunning beauties. I had brough some outfits for Destiny to pose in, and I gave one to Katie (Who was shocked I was so Sweet). She had no idea how "Sweet" I was really going to be later.

Destiny started by give me a back rub, but before long I was having the time of my life. We took a short break from the activities which had included some toys. I mentioned the Chocolate Fudge Body paint I had brought along earlier, and Destiny said we had to try it. I became the Artist and had fun painting Destiny to start. The brush was tickelish, and all she could do was laugh. Well I also moved on to Katie and we created a masterpice on the bed. (By Accident)

I am not one who lets Chocolate be wasted, so I licked and sucked all the Good Tasting Chocolate off every inch of these two lovely Goddess of Chocolate. I also dined at some other areas much to their delight. Even though I did the best I could do, they were two sticky messes. So I left them and headed back to the palor. I do not know what went on when these two showered, but I know they both were missing from the parlor for quite along time.

I would recommend Both of these two Ladies for a Party Adventure! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

In fact, I went back for another visit with the Sexy and lovely Katie Michaels, but she was already busy. This is one young and HOT Cowgirl that I must return and Party with. To me, Katie is the complete small package! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Sounds like an awesome time ws had by all three of you