Destini and Tegan wish me a very Happy Birthday!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Jun 24, 2021.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

It's that time of year again to celebrate my birthday. Missed it last year along with everything else. Not gonna happen this time. I drove up into a lighting and thunder storm here at the cul-de-sac. Made into the Sagebrush just in time as I could smell the rain coming. Growing up in the Midwest I've been in my share of big storms. Destini and Tegan were waiting for me looking oh so very sexy. We took care of business and went to Destini's room. I was very excited as Destini is always a fantastic lover and it was my first time with Tegan. We jumped into the big bed and got all tangled up. It was non DSC01173.JPG DSC01178.JPG DSC01179.JPG DSC01181.JPG stop passion. Like usual, it was over too soon. I turned 70 this year and it was awesome to be in bed with two sexy ladies. Both of them have great bodies. Destini and Tegan have partied together before, so they are very comfortable together. If you want a super 2 girl party this is the one you need to book. Plus, I got a surprise birthday cake too!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  2. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I’m glad you enjoyed the 2 girl party and you are very welcome for the birthday cake. @TeganTreasures and I have now partied 3x’s together. Book us both for a 2 girl together. Thank you @foreverman for this fantastic review. Can’t wait for another play time together. You are awesome.

3. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

Happy belated birthday my brother! Hope your doing well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

foreverman likes this.
  4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday foreverman and I can't think of a better present to get for yourself ... nice review.....a wee bit jealous. T

5. Happy birthday !!!! Thank you for celebrating your special day with @Destini Starr and I I’m glade you enjoy the special moment… thanks for the review and love to see you for more future 2 girl party…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foreverman likes this.