DENNIS HOF AUTOPSY REPORT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cumishaamado, Mar 28, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Here's Dennis Hof Autopsy Report:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Autopsy Report: Dennis Hof Died of Heart Attack

The report states he died of a heart attack, and suffered from cardiovascular disease.

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 9:54 AM PDT by Kellene Stockwell
    Updated:
    Thursday, March 28th 2019, 4:12 PM PDT

UPDATE: The Nye County Sheriff's Office released Dennis Hof's autopsy report on Thursday, March 28.

The report states he died of a heart attack, and suffered from cardiovascular disease.

The report also states he had diabetes and was obese, which it sites as contributing factors leading to his death.

The autopsy revealed marijuana, caffeine and sildenafil were in Hof's system.

The Nevada brothel owner's death was ruled as natural.

You can find the full report below:

A celebration of life service will be held Saturday for Nevada brothel owner Dennis Hof in Carson City.

Limited seating was available to the public earlier in the week, but tickets are no longer available.

Hof died at his Love Ranch brothel in Crystal, Nevada on October 16th.

The Nye County sheriff previously said there was no preliminary indication of foul play but her office was investigating. An autopsy will be conducted by the Clark County coroner in Las Vegas. Results of the medical examination could take six weeks.

The 72-year-old was running for Nevada State Assembly District 36, facing Democrat Lisa Romanov in the November general election.

The Nevada Secretary of State’s Office told us, “his name will remain on the ballot so votes for him will be counted. If he happens to win, the legislature will take over the process to fill the vacancy. The counties will be posting notices of his death on Election Day and for early voting.”

Hof owned several brothels across Nevada including the Moonlite Bunny Ranch and the Cherry Patch.

A second service will be scheduled for southern Nevada after November 6th.

2. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update Cumisha.

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update. I was wondering.

4. I was wondering why it took the Nye County Coroner so long to determine his death?

5. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Thanks for the Update Cumisha......

6. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update Cumisha.

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

God Bless his soul!!! :(

8. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Nye County sent Dennis Hof's body to Clark County for autopsy, I thinks it was because they have bigger and better facilities and a larger staff. I was wondering why it took so long too, but after reading the autopsy report I can see that the Clark County Medical Examiners were not dragging their feet or hiding anything. On page 1 of 26, I see the ME QA Review By: with 6 different initials, 3 updated dates from 12/20/18 and all 6 having review updates to 3/27/19 which was this past Wednesday. On Thursday the Forensic Pathologist signed off on the autopsy on 3/28/2019 which can be seen on page 4. Damn, that signature is as illegible as mine. Different things were given to different independent labs to analyze, not everything was done in Clark County. The last analysis by UC Davis Veterinary Medicine was E-Signed on 3/21/2019 as seen on page 26, a week ago Thursday. I don't know when that document was added to Hof's autopsy file, but I think it might have been completed earlier this week. Someone has to open up the email and then figure out where it goes, then follow up and print and forward the autopsy to the appropriate people (6?) for review if that's all there is to wait for, then to have a final signature and sign off to close the file and release the autopsy to Nye County. Seems timely to me.

As a lay person, I can't and don't want to understand all of the medical and technical terminology that was there. I wouldn't be able to pass medical school, not even back when I was younger and in college. As an adult, I'd like to play doctor (gynecologist) but I sure don't want to go to school to become one. I only want to have fun and not have to deal with illness, injury, disease, infection, cancer and surgery that comes with the job of being a trained licensed doctor. I also don't want to have to give bad news to patients like terminal cancer or other things like HIV and full blown AIDS. Since most gynecologists also are obstetricians, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, like a mother or child had died in childbirth, or that a newborn has a major problem. I might have a major breakdown and end up hating my job or worse in a stressful situation. I can get too emotional, and I can see myself using a crutch like alcohol, drugs, or even suicide to escape.

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update Cumisha. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I guest they were waiting for the right time. You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @origlegman and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Old Nick and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Thanks for passing this on, Cumisha. BH

14. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for the update Miss Cumisha Amado!

15. I think it took so long because tests were sent out and all tests have to have confirmations when they test for anything positive (marijuana and sildenafil) then all the usual body measurements. With Dennis being overweight (autopsy said obese) it can make examinations take longer.
    I'm also sure they wanted to be thorough given his celebrity status for the state of Nevada and the election so close, necessitating the need to rule out foul play.
    Not a shock to see the listed cause but definitely makes you think about your own health and habits.

16. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

It’s good to see it was from natural causes. A dear friend of mine who used to work for Dennis off and on (name withheld coz I’m not a dick) swore up and down foul play was involved. I could see her assessment, being he had a lot of political enemies and scorned lovers. I have yet to text her and tell her, unless she found out already.

17. Rest In Peace to one of the greatest men I have ever known

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @willowlove for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree @AsiaFoxxx that he was the greatest and amazing!!! He has built an awesome empire and brought us together!!! He will always be with us in spirit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  20. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Thank you for keeping us all up to date, Cumisha!

21. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

No you are! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

22. If you read his book you can really see he was much more than just the owner of the ranch he was a man of opportunity from starting a single gas station to building a massive empire that employs thousands of people gives homes and helps out in the community a true icon

Old Nick likes this.
  23. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update Cumisha and RIP Dennis you are missed (see you on the other side Bro)

24. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]