About Me DEMI DOVE - NEW KITTY

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by DemiDove, Jul 22, 2022.

1. I'm a mix of 1/2 Irish and 1/2 Spanish from Las Vegas excited to fulfill your fantasies and desires.

Stats:

5'5" Tall
    Eyes: Light Brown
    36D-29-36
    Shoe Size: 6

3 Words That Describe Me:

Outgoing
    Playful

Sensual

10 Things About Me:

I love love Romantic Dinners
    Love Cooking & Baking
    Love all animals especially dogs
    Love the outdoors
    Love Traveling
    Music: Classic Rock & Country
    Sports: Denver Broncos
    Love Arts & Crafts
    Love Dancing
    Love going to concerts (Santana is my favorite)

IMG_5279.jpg IMG_5287.jpg IMG_5291.jpg IMG_5292.jpg IMG_5300.jpg

2. I am sooo happy to be sharing a house with this beauty! Come make her first tour memorable by booking with her TODAY!

3. Thanks so much for the wonderful welcoming fun environment! Come see my new friend Elsie Ellis, she is a true beauty, TONIGHT she's ready to rock your world!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Welcome to the family of Kit Kat Kitties!!! I will be your "Big Sister" while you are transitioning at the ranch. If you have any questions, I'll be here for you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Milan
    Chat with Me

Milan Your Life Size Ebony Doll

Welcome to the Ranches!! With @cumishaamado as your big sister, you will be sure to learn so much valuable information!! I hope you have a great first tour!!! xoxo

6. KateDream
    Chat with Me

KateDream Good Vibes & Great Times!

I was glad to be able to meet you on my first tour too! Come in and book this wonderful lady! ^_^ Good vibes and good times!

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Welcome to the Ranches Demi and best wishes for a very successful visit![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @DemiDove fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @DemiDove fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Beautiful inside and out! Book now and have your fantasies fulfilled

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your party with @DemiDove today!!! She has an amazing personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats @DemiDove (Little Sister) for being "Kitty of the Week"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Well dancing girl, huh? Hope to see you break some moves out at our house party Saturday!! The shuffle maybe? Or the hop? Wink wink

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  16. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

17. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @DemiDove fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!! She has a bubbly personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]