About Me Delilah Rae December Specials!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Delilah Rae, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

The holidays are coming and so is Delilah Rae! At least she's coming back to the Sagebrush Ranch from Dec. 2nd-8th, the rest is up to you ;)

During December I'll be offering some fun holiday specials!

Season of Giving Special!

Anyone who knows me knows how much I value giving back to the community! I've included links to some of my favorite charities I donate too this time of year! Anyone who brings in proof of a donation to one of these wonderful organizations, or your own favorite charities, will be given a generous amount of time added to our party!

Find me under the tree!

What better gift to yourself this holiday season than the gift of true indulgence. Invest in yourself and make an appointment for my December (2nd-8th) OR January (5th-12th) and I'll be adding extra time to our adventure.

Stocking Stuffers

Who doesn't love a sweet little something on Christmas morning? Especially when you know I'm always ecstatic to see you! Bring or send a little gift for me to find and I'll show you how generous I am in return ;)

My December Tour Dates are again, the 2nd-8th and my appointments are filling fast! I can't wait to cuddle your close during a cold winters night. Come see how us Midwest girls stay warm during a deep freeze!

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Those are fun specials and extra time with ms delilah an added bonus...I'm thinking of making it a trifecta

Delilah Rae likes this.
  3. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Well now I really like this idea!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome specials and have @Delilah Rae fulfill you holiday fantasies during her tour dates!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. What a wonderful idea Delilah! Is there any way I can help out with this for you?

Em

6. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

So sweet of you to offer!!!!! I'm so happy you're here at the house- we should do a two girl special!